Rugby Union

kiwififer

He got 66 min of game time with one start ( came off after 47min) in our tour of America and South Africa in 2014. Laidlaw started the first two games with Hart getting 5min at the end of the second game(at fly half after a Canadian player knockout Ruaridh Jackson while trying trying to fend him off). He started the 3rd game with Pyrgos coming on as sub and a 14min sub appearance in the last game.

Ah....that was the tour where everyone got capped except me n we fielded our weakest team of the tour v saffers. I'd blocked it out [emoji23]

18 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Ah....that was the tour where everyone got capped except me n we fielded our weakest team of the tour v saffers. I'd blocked it out emoji23.png

It was a 43 man squad that was selected for the tour with Alex Allan, Blair Cowan, Gordon Reid, Finn Russell, Kevin Bryce, Adam Ashe and Tyrone Holmes got there 1st caps (and for some only) during the tour. Tom Heathcote and Kyle Traynor both who were already caped were the only two players in any of the matchday 23 to not get any game time. 

Hope we stuff Munster tonight... the hype that surrounding them is pissing me right off. Foley was a great guy but that game should not have gone ahead; emotionally Glasgow had no chance. Then they get a Racing who don't give a fuk and will no doubt beat them well again.

I'm gonna be bit controversial n say I think the foley stuff is getting bit ott now. Course it's sad that he died so young but it's verging on grief junkie now. No sure even he would have been comfortable with this stuff now. See on Facebook munster fans getting very defensive about their team being called out for being horrid cynical cheats. Thing is they are tho. They get away with murder at contact area. Two teams I like seeing stuffed are munster for the way they play and ulster for their mewling fans. Mon the weeg.

I'm gonna be bit controversial n say I think the foley stuff is getting bit ott now. Course it's sad that he died so young but it's verging on grief junkie now. No sure even he would have been comfortable with this stuff now. See on Facebook munster fans getting very defensive about their team being called out for being horrid cynical cheats. Thing is they are tho. They get away with murder at contact area. Two teams I like seeing stuffed are munster for the way they play and ulster for their mewling fans. Mon the weeg.

The lad omahony is the biggest cheat in sealing rucks in world rugby

The lad omahony is the biggest cheat in sealing rucks in world rugby

They aren't even subtle about it but year after year Pro12 refs let them away with it....the one time they were properly reffed was the Pro12 final which Glasgow scooshed.

On 1/13/2017 at 15:32, dogmc said:

Wait we've capped hart??? How many scrum halves were injured?? I'd have had iain milne start at 9 ahead of him emoji2.png

I'd have played fucking Allan Jacobsen at 9 before him.

Mind you, Mr Jacobsen had a habit of somehow ending up at the scrum half position when he should have been involved in the ruck/maul/scrum/team talk.

I have never liked Munster since I realised that Paul O'Connell played for them. Even though he has since retired, they're still a bunch of uproarious cuntos.

For those reasons, I hope that Glasgow stuff them. Anything short of a 50 point winning margin for Glasgow is unacceptable.

Controversially, I have a soft spot for Quins so I cannot be pleased at Edinburgh winning today.