Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 minute ago, RosspCfc said:

In great Scottish Tradition Glasgow beat themselves there

As I posted further up, they were under pressure from the moment Price missed touch which led to Hogg getting carded. They had to kick the drop goal when they were right under the posts, I know there was still time left for Munster to score but there was no guarantee that they would.

Ugh that was horrible. Will be avoiding Facebook n gloating munster fans. That swinson run should have been platform to win game. Can't be too critical of finn cos he's won plenty of games trying stuff but going through phases instead of kicking would have either yielded a penalty or drop goal chance. Ah well.

Fucking hate the Munster love in. We should have won that, end of.

This is leading to us getting turned over at Wellford road and missing out in a best second place.

But I must admit Swinson(who I personally don't rate as highly as most) was immense tonight. A well deserved MOTM.

Munster win. Disappointing but I never expect anything when we play the Irish or Welsh teams. We need to focus on finishing in the top four of Pro12.

What stands out to me is that we went down to 14 men with less than 10 mins to go. It doesn't matter who is at fault for that, be it Hogg, Price or whoever - that is unforgivable. It is stupidity. We would have won that otherwise. That's the sort of thing that Andy Robinson's Scotland did.