Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just realised that ref sending the hogg kick back has been the difference. Ugh. Fair play to finn for holding his hand up to his fubar for the non drop kick n kicking ball away off swinson run. I've played alongside tens who wouldn't fess up in dressing room let alone do it on tv.

ETA thought ref was a country mile better than the Pro12 brigade. Glasgow were architects of their own doom.

20 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Fucking hate the Munster love in. We should have won that, end of.

This is leading to us getting turned over at Wellford road and missing out in a best second place.

But I must admit Swinson(who I personally don't rate as highly as most) was immense tonight. A well deserved MOTM.

One of his best games IMO, just a pity nobody could get on his shoulder when he had that break right through the middle inside their 22, he was looking for the pass but there was nobody there. Would have been a cert try right under the posts.

Edited by peasy23

One of his best games IMO, just a pity nobody could get on his shoulder when he had that break right through the middle inside their 22, he was looking for the pass but their was nobody there. Would have been a cert try right under the posts.

That's precisely the difference between nothern n southern hemisphere rugby. A 3rd xv nz club side would always have someone there.

Really disappointing end to an engrossing, tight game. Don't think it should all be put down to the yellow card though. Almost every time Glasgow scored they made a mistake to let Munster equal it. Hogg, Finn and Price all kicked the ball out on the full, and Finn had another kick charged down. Penalties from the resulting pressure is where all of Munster's points came from throughout the match, otherwise Glasgow would have already had a cushion by the end.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

One of his best games IMO, just a pity nobody could get on his shoulder when he had that break right through the middle inside their 22, he was looking for the pass but their was nobody there. Would have been a cert try right under the posts.

Always thought swinson has been bit underrated. He arguably outperformed johnny gray tonight which takes song doing.

Really disappointing end to an engrossing, tight game. Don't think it should all be put down to the yellow card though. Almost every time Glasgow scored they made a mistake to let Munster equal it. Hogg, Finn and Price all kicked the ball out of the full, and Finn had another kick charged down. Penalties from the resulting pressure is where all of Munster's points came from throughout the match, otherwise Glasgow would have already had a cushion by the end.

Yep some great work was undone by some occasional but costly daftness. That said I'd rather be a Glasgow fan watching a team try to play attractive rugby than endure the Munster shitfesting. Teams like munster, South Africa n Leicester back in day make me wanna take a blowtorch to my eyeballs.