Rugby Union

kiwififer

In fairness the Welsh always turn out in big numbers for the murrayfield game. Historically a lot of their clubs come up for a mini tour so it's always been the case that Scotland Wales has a big Welsh support. They'll take over not just embra but lots of towns withing a reasonable commute to embra. Imagine living somewhere so shit that you spend two years saving up for a weekend in Falkirk.....

Premier Inn in Camelon? I take your point, could always walk along to Lemetti's for a sausage supper

After all the moaning on Facebook about people not being able to get tickets for 6 Nations games I can only assume they didn't plan ahead or try very hard, red is currently outnumbering blue in the stands and around the stadium

The rugby support for Scotland seems gash, if they're at Murrayfield you seem to hear more from the away fans but if Scotland are away you hear more from the home...

Full of wankers too busy telling everyone how they're so different from football fans, boring b*****ds.

The rugby support for Scotland seems gash, if they're at Murrayfield you seem to hear more from the away fans but if Scotland are away you hear more from the home...

Full of wankers too busy telling everyone how they're so different from football fans, boring b*****ds.

Never been my experience in 35 years of supporting Scotland but I'm sure you know much better....

1 minute ago, dogmc said:

Never been my experience in 35 years of supporting Scotland but I'm sure you know much better....

To be fair, I remember being at Murrayfield a few years ago when Edinburgh were playing Leinster - admittedly, this is when Edinburgh were shite - and it was the Leinster fans who were encouraging their team. Edinburgh fans were just sitting on their hands. It isn't so bad now but still...

Paterson missed a sitter that day.

To be fair, I remember being at Murrayfield a few years ago when Edinburgh were playing Leinster - admittedly, this is when Edinburgh were shite - and it was the Leinster fans who were encouraging their team. Edinburgh fans were just sitting on their hands. It isn't so bad now but still...

Paterson missed a sitter that day.

I mind embra n Glasgow struggling to raise 1500 fans not so long ago. Even back in 1990s I mind an embra Glasgow game chock full on internationals n lions on half filling heriots ground. Pretty rare that the international matches lack atmosphere tho.