Rugby Union

kiwififer

Sums up the first 40 pretty well. We've been very naive with the ball in hand, crashing it up into guys like Tipuric and Warburton is never going to end well. The one occasion off the top of my head when we used our back three running at the outside shoulder, we broke into their 5 metre line.

This Welsh side are pretty average, but we've been pretty poor as well. Hopefully Cotter puts a rocket up the arse at half time and we play with a bit more intelligence, do that and we will win.

We are playing with the tactics he gave us tbh.

We are playing with the tactics he gave us tbh.

Usually a coach doesn't ask ball carriers to crash it up directly into arguably the best counter ruckers in the tournament.

Anyway what a try, this is much more like it. The more I hear welsh players whining the more I am desperate for a win.

Usually a coach doesn't ask ball carriers to crash it up directly into arguably the best counter ruckers in the tournament.

Anyway what a try, this is much more like it. The more I hear welsh players whining the more I am desperate for a win.

These are all set moves. It's clearly what cotter has been asking them to do.