Rugby Union

kiwififer

Barring what should have been a yellow, I think he's been very fair. Worth remembering that he didn't pick us up on things like that forward pass, so it's evened out.

I agree completely with this. He's not been that bad, apart from the tip tackle.

We do have a tendency for the 'Frankie Howard' on here when it comes to refs but I guarantee every single rugby forum is the same.

Any Welsh rugby forums we can pop in and read the meltdowns...?

The fact we even have the chance to go to Twickenham now and win the Triple Crown is phenomenal. But even if our next 2 games play out as the odds would claim, ending with 3 wins would be a huge success I'd imagine.

Imagine going to Twickenham and not only winning, but winning the Triple Crown and ending their unbeaten run.
Prepare the Randy Marsh gif.

If that happened I'd be pished for a month. Hopefully worst scenario is a narrow loss to England n beat Italy at home. That would represent a very decent return for the season. A win v England with an Italy win would be stunning. Hopefully we don't do the beat England n stuff it v Italy! !