What Are You Drinking ?

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Always enjoy checking my texts after a night out...

2D2A8840-DC3B-4F7B-AF6E-90FD0C82C027.jpeg.ec6cd18384ede688a423609216b563ce.jpeg

How is six hours drinking ridiculous? Want me to have a word?

Please. I’ve usually passed out after about 4hrs so I thought it showed great restraint.

Please. I’ve usually passed out after about 4hrs so I thought it showed great restraint.
Even at your age I wouldnt consider 6 hours drinking even close to excessive. Mrs B is actually in hour 5 of a session now and I dont expect her home anytime soon.

More than 12 hours is getting to the pisstaking stage. 12 hours is a rare but passable feat. Day at the races for example. Anything less than that is not worthy of criticism.

Vimto. Bought a can butnit was in the Middle Eastern section not the UK one. Can had product of EU but an added label for local requirements narrowed that down to Spain. It actually tasted like I remembered it used to.

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Vimto. Bought a can butnit was in the Middle Eastern section not the UK one. Can had product of EU but an added label for local requirements narrowed that down to Spain. It actually tasted like I remembered it used to.

How nostalgic. (Wipes away a tear.)

Been out a few times recently with someone who insist on shots of sambuca with every pint of T (of which there are many). Now having to spend the day with the fumes of it coming out of my pores, despite having a bath etc. 

Been out a few times recently with someone who insist on shots of sambuca with every pint of T (of which there are many). Now having to spend the day with the fumes of it coming out of my pores, despite having a bath etc. 

Is that someone you?