What Are You Drinking ?

I had some pale ale, some Guinness Dublin porter, light to us old guys. Now on wine, nearly finished. So might have a vodka night cap. I need to be up early.

What's the Guinness Dublin Porter like? They've got it on tap in my local but I've never tried it yet.

A very convivial evening after watching a junior football match, started off with 5 pints of JHB sat in the beer garden at Staggs then needed a pee on way home so just had to see the lads in th Malt n Hops so I had a Stewarts 80 Bob then I want on to something light & hoppy the name of which I can not remember by which time I thought it is time to get home. So I just had a 1/2 for the road, all I mind about that was it was very stouty & had Jesus in it.

Now I remember the start of my pizza & match of the day but not how either of them finished?

Is it sacrilegious to blame the body of Christ for this?

Grimbo