What Are You Drinking ?

I love Finlandia vodka, its the best so far, really smooth with a tint of barley. On my second bottle of the clear stuff and drinking it neat but might just go for the grapefruit flavoured one sold in Morrisons.

4599884099.jpg

I like to leave the vodka in the freezer for a few hours makes it syrupy, but I'm quite happy drinking it at room temperature. Give it a few weeks of drinking this stuff and up here in the frozen north of the Highlands I'll be doing as the Finns do.

Meanwhile-in-finland_o_146294.jpg

or

meanwhile-in-finland_o_848840.jpg

Edited by CityDave

I have a Rioja to myself as my GF is unwell, to be chased down by about 10 fosters. We are also having a Thai take away so quite excited about tonight as it is but to top it off i brought some cleaning stuff and a new basin and we are going to clean the oven out. :)

I love Finlandia vodka, its the best so far, really smooth with a tint of barley. On my second bottle of the clear stuff and drinking it neat but might just go for the grapefruit flavoured one sold in Morrisons.

I've got a bottle of Reyka vodka in the drinks cabinet and it's marvellous stuff. Got a bottle of Russian Standard in the freezer which I quite like too, albeit not half as much.

I've got a bottle of Reyka vodka in the drinks cabinet and it's marvellous stuff. Got a bottle of Russian Standard in the freezer which I quite like too, albeit not half as much.

I've never seen that stuff up here, Icelandic vodka.

Its all down to personal taste but its handy to have Latvian and Polish work colleagues to point you in the right direction in finding the best vodka.

A decent Merlot - Isla Negra from Tesco. I have it delivered.

Used to drink the chardonnay from them,not bad, didn't think much of any reds they produced. I find the Co-op's Lime Tree Merlot far better if you want a better quality Merlot for less than a fiver and their Chardonnay is very nice, I usually have one or two in the cupboard.

Tea with a small drop of milk. It's basically tasteless though. Considering Yorkshire is supposedly famous for tea it's incredible that no one down here knows how to brew one properly. This tastes like hot water with a slight hint of tea in the background.