Liverpool Title Certainties....

David W

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guinness_Alan
Well, if he can get £1.5 million for Traore, Benitez must be a magician :o  :D

Not even Paul Daniels, David Copperfield, Harry Houdini and The Great Soprendo together could make the scouse gits into champions! :D

Can't believe Everton with so little money are paying 1.5 mil for fucking Traore :lol: He's in the Michael Ball style of left back diddies, Naysmith is far better than that piece of tripe :D

Can't believe Everton with so little money are paying 1.5 mil for fucking Traore :lol: He's in the Michael Ball style of left back diddies, Naysmith is far better than that piece of tripe :D

To be fair, I am better than Traore. I see he is still not sold yet though. They must need the Rooney money first ;)

Perhaps if Everton took a whipround from all the granny saggy arsed prostitutes in Liverpool they could afford Traore from Wayne's tips alone :lol:

Exciting times in L4! ;):P:lol:

I have stopped myself three times in the last day from saying yours, now leave mine alone :angry:;):lol:

Dont know how I fancy the game at the Reebok, it always reminds me of Sandy's last game before being punted.

Obviously stopping Jay Jay is the key.

Bolton are suspect at the back though I feel, and Baros' speed will cause them problems.

I hope Cisse is fit enough to play after his car crash yesterday.

No Cisse, no Kewell.

kewell is an absolute bentshot- one of my pals has a photo of him going inot training at elland road wearin a flared pink suit and frilly shirt ( :barf )

was cisse not in a car crash with a meat wagon?

What is it with Liverpool and keepers? Westerveld is a great keeper, at Liverpool he became a clown (I put it down to Houllier) but now Dudek, who used to be good, is terrible.

Incidentally, the Liverpool and Bolton game is honking.

Incidentally, the Liverpool and Bolton game is honking.

Couldnt agree more JP. Liverpool were awful. If they are going to be up there at the end of the season they will need to learn to mix it more. They were overpowered today and didnt put up a fight.

I thought Josemi looks to be a good player though.

Not all doom and gloom then :rolleyes:

Unlucky with the disallowed goal. But still one-paced going forward.

That'll be Liverpool out of the title race now, then?

Not quite :lol:

But I think it will take longer to gel than I thought to be honest. If they get through the first phase of the Champions League though, I can see Number 5 arrive in May ;)

By the way, how shite was Traore :rolleyes:<_<

But you stated that Man U are out of the title race & they have the same number of points after the same number of games.

The only Number 5 you'll see this season is Baros.

They are though. They are a team in decline with a manager on the verge of dementia going nowhere. :lol:

Liverpool on the other hand will gel sooner rather than later with a young coach with his better days still to come. OK, it may well come too late this season, but Liverpool are on the way back.

Exciting times in L4 :D

Archived