Liverpool Title Certainties....

David W

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyway, if this is, as you claim, Arsenal's era, should they not have won at least two European Cups by now?

It's called the Champions League now ;) Hopefully this will be the year where everything can come together.

I agree about the ABMU thing but Liverpool should be more concerned trying to join Arsenal & Chelsea than finishing above, as you stated, a declining Man U team.

It's called the Champions League now ;) Hopefully this will be the year where everything can come together.

I agree about the ABMU thing but Liverpool should be more concerned trying to join Arsenal & Chelsea than finishing above, as you stated, a declining Man U team.

Agreed, Liverpool should be overlooking those Manc twats and setting our sights higher.

Despite todays pitiful performance, I see signs of improvement in the squad, and once Mogadon man Dieter Hamann is dropped and Gerrard and Alonso are playing together in the middle of the park, and Baros stops thinking he is a Superman that runs through walls and becomes a team player it will click. They still need another centre half though. I hope Kouffor signs before Tuesday.

By the way, all credit to Bolton, a little dirty but they all worked like Trojans today and deserved their win.

Get Welsh, Warnock, Potter and Ostembor in the team for starters. Let's get some more Scouse-ness back at Anfield. :D

Then we'll see ETIL4! ;)

Warnock was fantastic this afternoon Kev. I mention to mention that earlier. I felt right sorry for him when he got hooked at half time instead of Garcia, who had done nothing up to that point.

To be fair to him though, he came onto a game in the second half.

Losing Hyypia so early didnt help, especially when I saw who was replacing him. The guy really is shite. Probably not even good enough for Everton to be fair :lol:

Drop Dudek and Didi and then..........Exciting Times In L4 :D

(Must find out the postcode for New Brockville now :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...

The season starts now :P

Arsenal have been given their wee lead, now the Redmen are starting to reel in Chelski.

Good to see the goals being spread about, changed days from the Owen or no-one days. The Spaniards are starting to bed down now.

With Urinal dead in the water :lol: its already down to a straight two horse race between Liverpool and Arsenal. I reckon we can do it.

Exciting times in L4 :D

Guest BullyWee1878

I though Luis Garcia looked immense on Saturday he really does look like the missing link between the midfield and the strikers...

Looking forward to him tearing apart the Urinal defence next monday :rolleyes:

Guest BullyWee1878
Who's gonna score the peno though now Dan The Man has left? ;):P:lol:

Alonso and Cisse are both pen takers I think...

Only problem is Gary "Cry Baby" Neville aint playing so there is no-one to make a stupid challenge on one of the Liverpool players....Hopefully Phil Neville might play there instead :lol:

Guest BullyWee1878
Rio is back remember :lol::lol::lol:

He must be so badly out of match pratice as well, I am a bit suprised that they are gonna throw him in and not give him a few games coming off the bench to get some match sharpness back...The same with Rooney as well....just shows how desperate ol red nose is...

He must be so badly out of match pratice as well, I am a bit suprised that they are gonna throw him in and not give him a few games coming off the bench to get some match sharpness back...The same with Rooney as well....just shows how desperate ol red nose is...

One word of caution though, remember the last player that made his comeback against Liverpool after a six month ban :(<_<

Garcia is indeed looking like a player who will tear defences apart. Liverpool now have cohesion between midfield and the front, strikers who play for the team and in Stevie G, there is probably no better player in the world at the moment. I still feel we're a bit dodgy at centrehalf and could do with another striker, but the rest of the team, indeed the squad, is looking superb :D

Pity Arsenal are so feckin' good :(

This is my take on it after last nights performance.

Hamann out Alonso in - An improvement. He doesnt lie as deep as Didi and has a better range of passing.

Henchoz out Carragher in - An improvement. More solid, faster, stronger in a challenge. Has to sort out communications with Dudek though.

Carragher out Josemi in - An improvement. Josemi is a real full back and looks one mean hombre.

Murphy out Garcia in - An improvement. As much as I liked Danny, Garcia gives so many more options and looks real quality so far. My new LFC hero :D

Heskey out Cisse in - An improvement. No explanation needed :lol:

Owen out Baros in - An improvement. Owen was over-rated and everything had to go through him. Its fair to say when he was playing Liverpool were pretty much a one man team. Baros offers so much more.

Houllier out Benitez - An improvement. Not scared to make difficult decisions and doesnt appear to be pandering to the whims of the chosen few as the Owen affair showed.

Therefore overall a vast improvement on the last few seasons, and I defy anyone to argue with the points I made above.

Exciting times in L4 indeed :D

Archived