Eastenders....

Where do they cook the pub meals in The Vic and who does them???.

It's driving me mental

There always used to be a wee cooking area at the end of the bar (the end where Glenda was sitting the other night while the girls were discussing Ronnie's horizontal tango action), just next to the door that leads behind the bar. I assume it's still there.

Edit: There used to be a character called Steve (not to be confused with the wonderful Steve Owen) who was the chef in the Vic, but he left years ago. I assume it's just the bar staff that get on with it nowadays. That said, I've not seen the Vic serve a hot meal in blooming ages.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

There always used to be a wee cooking area at the end of the bar (the end where Glenda was sitting the other night while the girls were discussing Ronnie's horizontal tango action), just next to the door that leads behind the bar. I assume it's still there.

Edit: There used to be a character called Steve (not to be confused with the wonderful Steve Owen) who was the chef in the Vic, but he left years ago. I assume it's just the bar staff that get on with it nowadays. That said, I've not seen the Vic serve a hot meal in blooming ages.

4 hot lasagna's last night! ;)

Funnily enough, when I bought the Inside Soap today (bender I know), there's a picture of Patrick on the front with "LUCAS NEXT VICTIM?" next to it.

laugh.gif Yas! Then next stop libby! "GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!" I hope he gets away with it, or does some kinda Raoul Moat like runner.

Where do they cook the pub meals in The Vic and who does them???.

It's driving me mental

Add that to the list of:

Why does no one have washing machines

Why no CCTV in the pub or in the square (a lot of murders could be solved)

How many peoples ashes have been scattered in the garden in the square

How many calories does Heather go through

Why is dot Immortal

Is Jim Branning Deed?

Who looks after wee Boaby when the Beales are in the cafe

Add that to the list of:

Why does no one have washing machines

Why no CCTV in the pub or in the square (a lot of murders could be solved)

How many peoples ashes have been scattered in the garden in the square

How many calories does Heather go through

Why is dot Immortal

Is Jim Branning Deed?

Who looks after wee Boaby when the Beales are in the cafe

Let's see what I can do...

If they had washing machines, the launderette would be pointless. As it's a main point of the square (i.e. a place where characters can legitimately be at the same time without having to contrive a completely unrealistic storyline), they'd be buggered if no one went there. Can you imagine Dot and Zsa Zsa having a get together in the Vic? No, Zsa Zsa needed to get her pants washed and needed some advice, she may just happen to run into Dot and have a chat while her smalls go round.

I can't think of anyone specifically off the top of my head that has had their ashes scattered in the square.

Heather doesn't actually go through that many calories. You only ever see her have a mouthful or two at a time. The woman that plays her though, obviously seems to pack a fair few away.

Dot's not immortal, but she has beaten off cancer once. Her time will come.

Jim's not dead, but he's had a stroke. Coincidentally, so did the bloke who plays him, and just a few weeks before Jim disappeared into hospital, too. I imagine they only wheel the old boy out when he's well enough to be in the studio and the storyline calls for it.

Bobby is school age now, so I'd imagine he's there. I think they've got a childminder as well, plus Lucy and Peter to help out.

What a geek.

Let's see what I can do...

If they had washing machines, the launderette would be pointless. As it's a main point of the square (i.e. a place where characters can legitimately be at the same time without having to contrive a completely unrealistic storyline), they'd be buggered if no one went there. Can you imagine Dot and Zsa Zsa having a get together in the Vic? No, Zsa Zsa needed to get her pants washed and needed some advice, she may just happen to run into Dot and have a chat while her smalls go round.

I can't think of anyone specifically off the top of my head that has had their ashes scattered in the square.

Heather doesn't actually go through that many calories. You only ever see her have a mouthful or two at a time. The woman that plays her though, obviously seems to pack a fair few away.

Dot's not immortal, but she has beaten off cancer once. Her time will come.

Jim's not dead, but he's had a stroke. Coincidentally, so did the bloke who plays him, and just a few weeks before Jim disappeared into hospital, too. I imagine they only wheel the old boy out when he's well enough to be in the studio and the storyline calls for it.

Bobby is school age now, so I'd imagine he's there. I think they've got a childminder as well, plus Lucy and Peter to help out.

What a geek.

I know the reason they have the launderette as a place for characters to go, but I mean it's not very realistic for so many people not to have washing machines

I can't remember the amount of times I've seen ashes scattered there, didn't the beales bury a millenium time capsule thing in 1999 in the garden there, I would like to see them dig it up again. as for the CCTV thing, why is there not one? pretty much every business has one yet there doesn't appear to be any in the E20 area huh.gif A murder hotspot without any CCTV

Also, why is fatboy so annoying! I would like to see him and carrol taken out. Feels unfair Minty gets the bullet instead.

I know the reason they have the launderette as a place for characters to go, but I mean it's not very realistic for so many people not to have washing machines

I can't remember the amount of times I've seen ashes scattered there, didn't the beales bury a millenium time capsule thing in 1999 in the garden there, I would like to see them dig it up again. as for the CCTV thing, why is there not one? pretty much every business has one yet there doesn't appear to be any in the E20 area huh.gif A murder hotspot without any CCTV

Also, why is fatboy so annoying! I would like to see him and carrol taken out. Feels unfair Minty gets the bullet instead.

Of course it's not that realistic for absolutely no one to have a washing machine, but it's kind of important to the show I think that it's there. That said, they've all got really tiny kitchens, so they've probably not got room for one anyway.

If they had CCTV, murders would be cleared up in seconds, and it'd just be no fun.

Fatboy is a dick. He's got to be for the chop soon, surely? He does nothing!

I absolutely despise Carol. That "I don't care whos kid it is" line last night wanted me to jump through the TV and strangle her to the floor. Boot.

Carol is an incredibly annoying old bat. I hated her the first time she was in it and she seems to be even more annoying now. Like you, we were both enraged by that comment last night. The thing is, Carol's the last character who would even say that, given her persona. You'd think she'd be the first to say that the child is the priority over handing over cash to sleep on someone's sofa for a couple of nights.

YAS! I'm glad ben got sent down for a good stretch, it's all very well him saying he is scared and worried, but was louise not scared when the wee specky c**t was burning her with spoons every night, or Jordan when he left him to die in the pit with a cracked skull?

Hope he drops the soap in the showers, all I can say is thank f**k he cut his hair ever so slightly shorter, he looks like a hard c**t now! and all those old expressions and signs that shirley taught him will come in handy..... if he gets transfered to a womens prison in from the 80's, f**k sake shirley! I bet she was the bike of the wing.

I liked how stupid phil was to say infront of police, lawyers and a judge to his mum "I told you you should have let us go on the run to Portugal" laugh.gif can he not get fucked for even just saying that

You're a pish wind-up merchant, not even one bite, just ridiculed but yet you persist, away and practise your wind-ups x

id stop if you just agreed it was shit. :ph34r: