Eastenders....

Funeral tonight, what delights do we have in store.....

I'll be playing the patrick drinking game at home, hopefully we might see lucas switching the bodies and a sleepy Patrick will be waking up 6 feet under.

anytime there is a funeral on eastenders there is always a right kerfuffle

WOW.

I knew there was something peculiar about Denise's death, but I certainly wasn't expecting that.

Seriously? Come on, we never saw the body, only Lucas confirming that it was her, meaning she was bound to be alive.

I thought that perhaps Lucas was keeping her against her will or something like that, but I presumed that she was still alive.

Seriously? Come on, we never saw the body, only Lucas confirming that it was her, meaning she was bound to be alive.

I thought that perhaps Lucas was keeping her against her will or something like that, but I presumed that she was still alive.

Aye, I had a feeling she was still alive, I just wasn't expecting her to re-appear so soon.

Chelsea's face, Kim's rack and Libby's legs not a bad mixture.

You some kind of madman?

Chelsea has quite possibly the best legs in Soapland, Libby has tremendous (real) norks, and Kim can get to fuck.

Agree with Chelsea's face though.

You some kind of madman?

Chelsea has quite possibly the best legs in Soapland, Libby has tremendous (real) norks, and Kim can get to fuck.

Agree with Chelsea's face though.

No wonder Patrick wants them back at his house, auld perv.

Biggest load of shite on the tele just now, the story lines are just crap right now, how did Lucas know that there was a dead black woman in the canal for a start ?

I think its because he killed her and put the body there.

Biggest load of shite on the tele just now, the story lines are just crap right now, how did Lucas know that there was a dead black woman in the canal for a start ?

He killed her and put the body in the canal.

God told him there was one in that canal, thats why he drove there, remember "GOD SHALL NOT BE MOCKED!" that "whore of babylon" aka Denise, is in the underground dungeon that is below the cafe, upcoming storylines rumour that Lucas will use his psychic powers to harness the power of the dead and use this as part of a hostile takeover of the minute-mart and indeed patricks house and hat/wallet.

If you think Eastenders is shit, try checking out corrie.... no joke their whole hour of television was about a tranny getting a wedding dress fitted by a mongo that lives in a campervan and a 70 year old with a face like a melted wellie having a below par birthday party.

seriously can't belive the characters on corrie were shocked that audrey was 70... I had her down for at least 77!

Sorry, back to Eastenders matters, I'm glad to see peggy getting the lonely house treatment from roxi, can't belive the old nutter won't belive ronnie got beasted by archie, everyone is telling her it happened and she still won't listen to it, peggy has a history of shagging paedos what with charlies brother as well.

hopefully heather won't come out with a simillar storyline, I won't be able to have my dinner at 7:30 ever again sad.gifsad.gif

archie.jpg

you tell anyone..... I'll kill ya!

Edited by Kris Boyd