Eastenders....

On another note, I can't remember if we've discussed this before - Anyone read about Heather shagging that Arab? There was a story in one of the Sunday papers about it a couple of weeks ago. Apaprently they are getting married and they've only met twice or something.

'Evva's BF

Speaking to the News of the World, Yassin said: 'She is fat and I am cross- eyed with bad skin. We all have flaws. Hers is the fatness.

'Why is anything a problem when you are in love? Only jealous people talk about age. What does it matter that she is old? Or fat?

'I am young and she is old but we are in love.'

At least he's honest.

First there was peggy and shirley joking about Ronnies fanny lips and now we have seen phil go on a whisky and crack binge! This is the way I would write eastenders... if Dot goes mental and starts smashing up the square with a baseball bat before taking a dildo to minty and charlie slater, then this could quite possible be the best year in Eastenders history.

Really?, In all seriousness the story lines are pretty poor just now. Especially the vic and Bianca presumably cheating on Ricky ones.

Just wait. I was in a shop that displays too many of the soaps magazines earlier his week. I reckon worse to come- meh.

Really?, In all seriousness the story lines are pretty poor just now. Especially the vic and Bianca presumably cheating on Ricky ones.

It will end up that Bianca is taking deportment lessons or summink to make her more ladylike and that.

It will end up that Bianca is taking deportment lessons or summink to make her more ladylike and that.

Or a cookery class so she doesn't need to make her kids chicken nuggets every day.

Carol confronting Bianca in the square like that must confirm that she is not having an affair. Carol's going to end up humiliated. If she had been, we'd have seen a build up to it before the showdown. All we've had is Bianca chatting on the phone to someone called Bobby (Ian Beale's son, maybe? Bit young to have a phone and all that, but it's unusual to have two people with the same first name in a soap at the same time). That could mean anything, but it won't be an affair.

On yersel' Carol!

Bianca will probably be doing something like Jane; been made to look like she's having an affair but she's doing something like comedy.

Exactly. The same situation, we never saw the character meeting anyone else, letting alone actually indulging in saucy behaviour with someone they shouldn't. I really hate when soaps do this.

Another thing, the soap is pretty predictable. You can just tell now that there'll be a storyline along the lines of Stacey interupting Ryan and Janine's wedding by revealing to all that he's the father of her baby.

I've only recently started watching Eastenders, since the Lucas story started and I'm addicted now! I've watched every episode for month solid. I don't read ahead and I've not read any of this thread but I don't think Bianca is cheating, dramatic ending however!

Last night was one of the dullest episodes i've ever seen.

What's the beef with the Vic then? Peggy leaves in a few weeks I know that. I hope they don't make it into a fruit bar like someone jested about the other day.

That would really annoy Ian Beale and would see the profits from his fruit & veg stall plummet.mad.gif