Eastenders....

Was it not Sayed who was pushed to the ground and trampled on, then later saved by Zainab?

No the man in question, i believe was an extra. His shoulder caught fire and he fell into the seats.

I take it now Sayeed will be accepted as gay after the families "near death" experience?

Also, when Peggy confronted Phil just before the blaze - Phil was drinking a bottle of something too 'sweet'. He threw it to the ground and smashed it. A second later he had the bottle back in his hand. Are we to believe that he just picked up another bottle and started to drink it three seconds after smashing the previous one he didn't like?

he was with jack and ronnie at there house, (was mentioned in previous episode)....so the missus told me anyway.....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I thought it got put upstairs with Lilly? I'm sure Sam snuck off during the speeches to check up on it up the stairs with someone? Maybe that was a different episode then and they are blurring into one.

I thought it got put upstairs with Lilly? I'm sure Sam snuck off during the speeches to check up on it up the stairs with someone? Maybe that was a different episode then and they are blurring into one.

Aye, her and Roxy left the pub together to go and check on it I'm sure? Unless they were going out the pub altogether and across to Ronnie and Jacks? Who knows.

Aye, her and Roxy left the pub together to go and check on it I'm sure? Unless they were going out the pub altogether and across to Ronnie and Jacks? Who knows.

They left the pub and went to Ronnie's. Someone even said so later in the episode and when the Vic burned they were seen coming back down the street towards it.

Also, when Peggy confronted Phil just before the blaze - Phil was drinking a bottle of something too 'sweet'. He threw it to the ground and smashed it. A second later he had the bottle back in his hand. Are we to believe that he just picked up another bottle and started to drink it three seconds after smashing the previous one he didn't like?

Speaking of which, was I right in thinking Sophie Ellis-Bextor's 'Murder on the Dancefloor' came on in the pub with the line 'We're gonna burn this God damn house right down' in the afternoon before it burnt down?

Noticed both of these.

he was with jack and ronnie at there house, (was mentioned in previous episode)....so the missus told me anyway.....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I notice Jack didn't make it to the scene of the blaze, I reckon he was upstairs with the baby and couldn't bump his chair down as everyone else had left.

Speaking of which, was I right in thinking Sophie Ellis-Bextor's 'Murder on the Dancefloor' came on in the pub with the line 'We're gonna burn this God damn house right down' in the afternoon before it burnt down?

Correct

Nah it's just a little charred, a wee spray of Mr Muscle and it will be as good as new.

Peggy's face will be just the same I think.

The worst part of it all for me was Peggy roaring 'Let it burn' right at the end - FFS shut up!!

Did anyone else notice Glenda trying to get in on the action by huddling in with the escapees from inside the pub? I don't like that woman.

She's as bad as Max's new bird, she's only been in the show for 10 minutes and the camera kept going to her as her daughter (who had made a miraculous return) was also in the pub.

It would have been a robbers field day in the square as they were all in the Vic.

Also, no-one has mobile phones in Walford as well as washing machines as Dot was sent home to call the fire brigade!!!

She's as bad as Max's new bird, she's only been in the show for 10 minutes and the camera kept going to her as her daughter (who had made a miraculous return) was also in the pub.

Aye, I wondered that as well. Where the hell did she suddenly appear from?

Peggy's "let it burn" at the end annoyed the crap out of me, with that weird twisted face she was pulling. What was that about?

I reckon they sent Dot to phone the fire brigade to get her out the way. Don't get me wrong, I think Dot's a great character, but she's the last thing you need about in a crisis.

I reckon they sent Dot to phone the fire brigade to get her out the way. Don't get me wrong, I think Dot's a great character, but she's the last thing you need about in a crisis.

Surely with God on her side she is the ideal person for a crisis?

By the way I think Stacey refused to go out the window as there was lots of jaggy glass about. Mental as f**k.

Jaggy glass or no, my baby and my arse would have been swiftly out that window. I also think the first thing I'd have done with that crowbar would be to smash the window so that people downstairs knew I was there. Takes a second to do and by the time I'd gotten to pull the boards away, someone could have been ready to rescue me. Then again, I'm not as radio rental as Stacey.

Guest The Phoenix

Aye, I wondered that as well. Where the hell did she suddenly appear from?

Peggy's "let it burn" at the end annoyed the crap out of me, with that weird twisted face she was pulling. What was that about?

Dot could have done morse code to get the Fire Brigade, instead of dashing home.

I was a bit worried when Stacey was in the fire. There's a lack of hot bitches on Eastenders these days. The two new ones they brought in aren't good (Max & Darren's shag pieces). One is too old and the other is too young. Abbey is still a troll. That Zsa Zsa is a bit of a rough piece. The Mitchell sisters are the wrong side of 30. That Mercy disgusts me. Then you have the usual hags like Shirl, Heather, Pat, Carol etc.

They'll be hoping Lucy gets some big teets very quick.