Eastenders....

Get Rainie to feck. She adds nothing.

She has a fine set of baps though.

Seriously though, Zainab and Denise could not organise a piss up in a brewrey. That's only like the second shift Zainab has done in the shop and already shes acting like she owns the place. Banging on about being a successful businesswoman, her restaurant is a pile of rubble!

What do we reckon is going to unfold with Dot and the Polish carer? No doubt many words of guidance from Dot about her alcoholic husband.

So that's Ben finally spilled the beans then. Poor old Hev is humiliated again. What a pointless storyline that was really.

Is Vanessa not even a little bit concerned that Max still wears his wedding ring?

Vanessa is really starting to annoy the f**k out of me now. Sorry Mrs M I should have listened to you a long time ago.

It's ok, you don't know me that well. It takes a while for folk to realise that I'm never wrong about these things.

She is bloody irritating though. The static, Elnett hair really pisses me off, not to mention the way she clings on to Max like that all the time, as though she's scared he's going to leave her. She's like a limpet.

Had to laugh at the scene with Ben when that bloke that has been bullying him got chased off by Shirley. He said to her "I don't need you to fight my battles".

I think he does, what was he going to do, just stand there and watch him eat all that chocolate. Is he definetly Phils son?

Had to laugh at the scene with Ben when that bloke that has been bullying him got chased off by Shirley. He said to her "I don't need you to fight my battles".

I think he does, what was he going to do, just stand there and watch him eat all that chocolate. Is he definetly Phils son?

I don't remember Kathy putting it about at the time, in fact the only person I remember her having a wee bit behind Phil's back with is Grant, so either way, the lad's a Mitchell. He is still related to Ian though, whoever his Dad is. The rat-like tendencies are bound to show themselves sometimes.

The bully is a ginger, for crying out loud. Even if he did end up back in court, what judge is going to send him back to the Borstal for that?

So that's Ben finally spilled the beans then. Poor old Hev is humiliated again. What a pointless storyline that was really.

Is Vanessa not even a little bit concerned that Max still wears his wedding ring?

The storyline is only pointless if Ben doesn't follow it up and have a steamy romp with Hev, perhaps he has genuine feelings for her - watch this space......

It's ok, you don't know me that well. It takes a while for folk to realise that I'm never wrong about these things.

She is bloody irritating though. The static, Elnett hair really pisses me off, not to mention the way she clings on to Max like that all the time, as though she's scared he's going to leave her. She's like a limpet.

I was watching last night and have to ask why (other than the fact she has nowhere else to go) would V stay with Max the way he talks to her and treats her like a piece of shit???

I'm sure if I treated my Mrs the way he treats her my face would be in a lot worse condition than his.

I was watching last night and have to ask why (other than the fact she has nowhere else to go) would V stay with Max the way he talks to her and treats her like a piece of shit???

I'm sure if I treated my Mrs the way he treats her my face would be in a lot worse condition than his.

She's evidently getting a bit pissed off with it and won't be accepting this for much longer. I'm actually amazed she's put up with it as long as she has, despite the fact she stuck with that Harry the b*****d as long as she did. Once bitten, twice shy, surely? But no, it just seems to make her even more clingy. She's pathetic.

She's evidently getting a bit pissed off with it and won't be accepting this for much longer. I'm actually amazed she's put up with it as long as she has, despite the fact she stuck with that Harry the b*****d as long as she did. Once bitten, twice shy, surely? But no, it just seems to make her even more clingy. She's pathetic.

Harry the b*****d was minted though so whilst not a great reason, there was at least some form of reason for putting up with it.

What does Max have? A psycho family, a part share in a shit car lot, an ex wife he still longs for (and why not :wub: ) living next door and a face like the Elephant Man.

V would be better off with me.

Harry the b*****d was minted though so whilst not a great reason, there was at least some form of reason for putting up with it.

What does Max have? A psycho family, a part share in a shit car lot, an ex wife he still longs for (and why not :wub: ) living next door and a face like the Elephant Man.

V would be better off with me.

Say what you like about Max, but there is definitely something very attractive about him. And it's not his hair. Or lack of it. I don't know what it is, but I can't be the only one that sees it!

You have her. I'll figure out something to do with Max.

Say what you like about Max, but there is definitely something very attractive about him. And it's not his hair. Or lack of it. I don't know what it is, but I can't be the only one that sees it!

You have her. I'll figure out something to do with Max.

Seems like a good deal, I love a woman who wears white linen trouser suits and thongs.

You wouldn't light up a fag afterwards though just in case you set her hair on fire :lol:

Edited by monkeyblair

Seems like a good deal, I love a woman who wears white linen trouser suits and thongs.

You wouldn't light up a fag afterwards though just in case you set her hair on fire :lol:

Yes, even just to do the washing up!

God, she's horrid!

Maybe hes got a smashin big boaby