Eastenders....

Did anyone else wonder about how long it was taking them to get to the hospital?? It was nice and bright at the wedding and then all of a sudden in Jacks car it was pitch black outside :S or did i miss something?

I noticed that too. Was a WTF moment

It's out at last!!!

Ronnie has decided to come clean and about time, this weeks episodes are bound to be superb.

Have to admit though Jane was starting to look really old, assume she will be written out soon given she is going to have, or already has had, her baby,

It's out at last!!!

Ronnie has decided to come clean and about time, this weeks episodes are bound to be superb.

Have to admit though Jane was starting to look really old, assume she will be written out soon given she is going to have, or already has had, her baby,

God, I hope so! I've had to give up watching Corrie because it's gotten so dull. I really hope Eastenders livens up a bit now.

So, we've got Kat and Alfie taking their baby back, but Michael, of course, is still on the scene and is really Tommy's father. I think Michael looks like he's constantly trying to look at the sun and he's a bit of a munter, so I hope he buggers off and leaves Alfie to raise the baby as his own. If you had a choice between Alfie Moon and a bloke that looks like his mother was rogered by a sloth, who would you pick? At least Alfie looks like he could be a fun Daddy.

Then we have Max and Tanya. I've been waiting for this. There was no way the writers would have left things as they were because so many people really wanted to see the pair reunited. I'm sure an in-the-open relationship is a long way off just yet, but I think we'll see a bit of an affair going on for a while and something really dramatic is going to happen over Christmas I reckon. They do like to drag these things out and 8 months is comparatively eye-blink speed in Albert Square.

Something did puzzle me somewhat on Friday though. When the police turned up to take Ronnie away, they left the baby with Kat and Alfie - they never actually went to go and see the lad. Now,Jack is registered as the boy's father (because obviously it's not been proven that he is Tommy yet), and they would have been required to ensure the baby's safety and comfort, which would mean that until there is evidence to show otherwise, "James" should remain with his "father". If Jack refused to accept the responsibility, they wouldn't have simply left him with Kat, but they would have placed him in the care of Social Services. The only exception to that would be perhaps if there was a grandmother or aunt that they could leave him with, but Dot has a broken arm, Jim's either in the house and incapacitated or in respite (depending whether or not the writers have remembered this time that he's meant to be there while Dot's arm's knackered) and the Jacksons are all nutters, so that wouldn't have been an option. I know it's artistic licence and all, but come on the buggery, do they really think people wouldn't have worked this out?

Can't wait for tonight's episode all the same. :D

Ah, good. They actually realised that we're not stupid!

Ronnie really is a complete and utter basket case. With a bit of luck, that'll be the last of her. Jack, on the other hand, I felt really sorry for. I think the bits with him were hardest to watch - mainly because I had to keep blinking for some reason :ph34r: The man's lost two sons and a wife all in one go.

Was a nice ending though and I'm relieved the whole storyline is over now.

Have you heard something then? Last I knew that was her leaving Eastenders. Her announcing it just after the backlash from the baby swap story was just a coincidence, so we're told.

Haven't heard anything official, but it wouldn't be like Eastenders to leave Kat and Alfie to live happily ever after. She might disappear for a few years but wouldn't be surprised if she made a return to ruin everybodys lives again.

Just seen an interview with Scott Maslen this morning. He says she's taking a break and that she loves Eastenders, although said a minute later 'she hasn't shut the door' which sounds a bit less like 'a break' and more like 'buggering off but not ruling out a return'.

Something did puzzle me somewhat on Friday though. When the police turned up to take Ronnie away, they left the baby with Kat and Alfie - they never actually went to go and see the lad. Now,Jack is registered as the boy's father (because obviously it's not been proven that he is Tommy yet), and they would have been required to ensure the baby's safety and comfort, which would mean that until there is evidence to show otherwise, "James" should remain with his "father". If Jack refused to accept the responsibility, they wouldn't have simply left him with Kat, but they would have placed him in the care of Social Services. The only exception to that would be perhaps if there was a grandmother or aunt that they could leave him with, but Dot has a broken arm, Jim's either in the house and incapacitated or in respite (depending whether or not the writers have remembered this time that he's meant to be there while Dot's arm's knackered) and the Jacksons are all nutters, so that wouldn't have been an option. I know it's artistic licence and all, but come on the buggery, do they really think people wouldn't have worked this out?

Eastenders in dodgy storyline shocker.:lol:

I really felt sorry for Jack, my Mrs had a tear in her eye when he was saying goodbye but said the ending with a happy Kat was cheesy!! How fickle women can be.

It was really sad. I think even Adam was close to a wee greet over that bit. I hate when they leave out the doof doofs and put in that bloody stupid music though.

Good old Charlie to the rescue. About time he did something right for Kat. I him saying "I used to do this for Zoe", was a bit insensitive in the circumstances. Talk about rubbing her nose in it! He and Viv took Zoe away when she was tiny and then thanks to him nipping off for a pint, Kat got robbed of that time with Tommy as well.

It was really sad. I think even Adam was close to a wee greet over that bit. I hate when they leave out the doof doofs and put in that bloody stupid music though.

Good old Charlie to the rescue. About time he did something right for Kat. I him saying "I used to do this for Zoe", was a bit insensitive in the circumstances. Talk about rubbing her nose in it! He and Viv took Zoe away when she was tiny and then thanks to him nipping off for a pint, Kat got robbed of that time with Tommy as well.

Great to see Charlie back, at least we now have a taxi driver back on the square for all those emergencies.

Adam needs to get a grip, the only thing that brought a tear to my eye was when Fatboy blurted out that he loves Mercy.

Great to see Charlie back, at least we now have a taxi driver back on the square for all those emergencies.

Adam needs to get a grip, the only thing that brought a tear to my eye was when Fatboy blurted out that he loves Mercy.

He's only back for 2 episodes, so I wouldn't get too used to him.

You need to grow a pair, lad.

It's funny how few residents of the square have any belief in God, but they all still go running to Dot to ask her what he would do.

Bit of a dull one last night really. My only complaint is Whitney. Ok, so she's been through a lot, but most of that was her own doing. She decided to stay with Janine and do what that sly old cow told her, knowing exactly what she's like. She chose not to come home when she was asked to. She's choosing to alienate herself from everybody with her "I just want to be left alone" and "you're not my dad" crap. I don't blame Ricky for giving up on her and woe betide her when Bianca gets home.