Eastenders....

Come on, did anyone else think the lady didst protest too much last night? That girl's been getting it regular for a long while now. Speaking of which...

I think she's probably quite slack enough by now.

I blame Tony :ph34r:

There are a few they could get rid of. Dot,Jim,Jack,Ronnie,Roxie,Heather bring fck all to the show for a start.

They need Phil to go off the boil again.

Also Fat Boy has grew on me the last while.I think there is potential there for all sorts of japery

Also Fat Boy has grew on me the last while.I think there is potential there for all sorts of japery

I don't know if it's my hormones, but I want to cry when people are mean to his dad. I feel so sorry for him! :(

Has Syed popped his clogs? Notice that nobody rushed to help him, too busy waiting for the doof doofs. Also I thought I read somewhere that Tanya was trapped underneath it all?

Well, they are all stood around looking like dicks instead of getting out, so there's still time.

Has Syed popped his clogs? Notice that nobody rushed to help him, too busy waiting for the doof doofs. Also I thought I read somewhere that Tanya was trapped underneath it all?

Not Tanya! :(

It focused on his top half and split head really, so I wasn't really concentrating on his lower half. Maybe his legs are stuck. We'll find out tomorrow anyway.

When the hell is this baby being given back? The front of the TV magazines in the shops last week had

pictures of Ronnie with captions like "he's not my baby!" and "take your baby back!". This week, there's Kat and Alfie saying "our baby's home!", so one would presume that it's happening this week.

When the hell is this baby being given back? The front of the TV magazines in the shops last week had

pictures of Ronnie with captions like "he's not my baby!" and "take your baby back!". This week, there's Kat and Alfie saying "our baby's home!", so one would presume that it's happening this week.

The storyline is getting extremely boring now

I hated it when I first heard it. There was talk of it going on ten years or more. It just feels like it now.

Right, Ricky is out hunting for Whitney, not in the flat where Janine and Lauren saw that she was living, but on the streets instead. Why? He doesn't know she escaped. As far as he knows she'll still be with that Rob guy instead of working street corners.

I hated it when I first heard it. There was talk of it going on ten years or more. It just feels like it now.

Right, Ricky is out hunting for Whitney, not in the flat where Janine and Lauren saw that she was living, but on the streets instead. Why? He doesn't know she escaped. As far as he knows she'll still be with that Rob guy instead of working street corners.

Ricky getting caught was hilarious. If it was going to happen to one person in Albert Square it would be him. Wait till Bianca finds out :lol:

Ricky getting caught was hilarious. If it was going to happen to one person in Albert Square it would be him. Wait till Bianca finds out :lol:

i would turn to prostitutes if i was married to a hound like bianca infact i would either turn to Dot , Pat or even ethel skinners corpse.

i miss glenda she was such a gilf

It would be so easy for him to explain what was going on - not many blokes carry around a photo of someone and ask people if they've seen her as some sort of code for "my wife won't let me put it in the wrong'un. How about you?". It's pretty obvious what he was doing. Knowing Ricky though, he'll manage to turn it into a trafficking sentence, the dullard.

Sorry guys my mistake. Just watched it back again. Yusef said to Zainab, "He's still your son", and Zainab says "No, not anymore". I thought he had said "He's still my son".

Apologies :huh: