Eastenders....

See that, THAT is the fucking annoying grin I'm talking about! A face I'd never tire of punching. Anyway, from the official Eastenders website:

The pair instantly hit it off when she stopped by the Car Lot to do a business deal

Er, she bought a fucking car! I suppose since Max is in the business of selling cars, it could count as business, but only in the same way as me buying a bar of chocolate from Honest John's tomorrow.

I don't know why I watch telly. It invariably pisses me off.

See that, THAT is the fucking annoying grin I'm talking about! A face I'd never tire of punching. Anyway, from the official Eastenders website:

Er, she bought a fucking car! I suppose since Max is in the business of selling cars, it could count as business, but only in the same way as me buying a bar of chocolate from Honest John's tomorrow.

I don't know why I watch telly. It invariably pisses me off.

Honest John's :lol::lol:

Is that still there ?

Ronnie might be a nutter, but she's right about that Michael. He gives me the creeps. An incredibly weird looking bloke. Sooner he's gone again the better, but I think we're stuck with him for a while. The baby is meant to be returned and Ronnie is supposed to have leave around Easter sometime (I don't think that's a spoiler as such, it's been all over the papers, hasn't it?), so we're bound to see a custody battle going on here and a struggle between Michael and Alfie over who gets to be Tommy's dad.

Ronnie might be a nutter, but she's right about that Michael. He gives me the creeps. An incredibly weird looking bloke. Sooner he's gone again the better, but I think we're stuck with him for a while. The baby is meant to be returned and Ronnie is supposed to have leave around Easter sometime (I don't think that's a spoiler as such, it's been all over the papers, hasn't it?), so we're bound to see a custody battle going on here and a struggle between Michael and Alfie over who gets to be Tommy's dad.

I loved it when Max smacked him and he shouted NOT THE FACE :lol: .I reckon Max done £20's worth of improvement

Not sure if you watched Waking the Dead but he was evil and weird in that one too, seems to fit his ugly puss.

Why does nobody in Albert square own a washing machine ??? Max Branning has one in his kitchen, yet he still takes his washing to the laundrette, and you would have thought Phil Mitchell would have bought one instead of a fucking pool table.

Phil has only just managed to buy a razor after about 6 months of looking like a tramp with that horrific beard. A washing machine may soon follow but who knows?