Eastenders....

I quite enjoyed it actually, in a laugh at it, rather than think it dramatic way. Loved Tanya kicking Sharon's arse at the boxing. I love Tanya. :wub:

That hand on Kat's cheek was the hand of Fatboy. If it's not him now, they're just taking the piss. In fact, they ARE taking the piss by having dragged it out for so long, but that's another matter.

Forgot about Syed pouring ice down Dereks back. That takes some balls :lol:

It was a bit daft though. He should have poured it INSIDE the shirt, the daft git. Though I can understand they probably wanted to avoid any "shirtlifter" references.

It was a bit daft though. He should have poured it INSIDE the shirt, the daft git. Though I can understand they probably wanted to avoid any "shirtlifter" references.

Watch it again and listen as the ice gets poured out the bucket. It makes such a plasticy noise it is obvious it wasnt even real ice :angry:

I ran around the living room shouting 'get in there' when Tanya won the boxing, I love her too but probably in a different way to Mrs M.

I now concede it is unlikely to be Ian Beale that has been shagging Kat, I now reckon it is Massood the randy postie.

Edited by monkeyblair