Eastenders....

What is more important is that Ben Mitchell is a poofter and no-one has been on to say so...

Well I have been a bit busy. I'm glad they've picked this back up. Before he went to the young offenders, it was a fair bet they were planning on making the character of Ben homosexual, but then suddenly when he was released, he became a bit of a hardnut and it was almost as though they'd forgotten about it. I really hate when soaps do that plus this had the added bonus of the prospect of Phil Mitchell squirming as he's faced with having a gay son.

If it was Ben that lobbed the brick through the B&B window I'm not exactly convinced it was the best way to make sure Patrick kept quiet about him seeing him snecking his new boyfriend....

I am assuming that Zainab thought she and Massood were going to get back together? I have to say I like the way that divorce happens for Muslims, if it was as easy as that it would have saved me well over £100k.......

I thought Masood was a bit dim there. He started with the 'I divorce you' bit, she started crying and saying 'no' and trying to make him stop. Was that not a clue that maybe they weren't exactly singing from the same hymn sheet? Er, if you'll person the expression. How did he not notice that wasn't what she meant?

I like the way Tanya just happened to drop into conversation with Syed recently that all a Muslim has to do is say 'I divorce you' three times to get it done. I can't decide if I prefer it or not. It would have been great for ending my last marriage of course, but I reckon it could be dangerous should Adam leave the lid off the toothpaste in the next few weeks.

Edited by Mrs M

I thought Masood was a bit dim there. He started with the 'I divorce you' bit, she started crying and saying 'no' and trying to make him stop. Was that not a clue that maybe they weren't exactly singing from the same hymn sheet? Er, if you'll person the expression. How did he not notice that wasn't what she meant?

I like the way Tanya just happened to drop into conversation with Syed recently that all a Muslim has to do is say 'I divorce you' three times to get it done. I can't decide if I prefer it or not. It would have been great for ending my last marriage of course, but I reckon it could be dangerous should Adam leave the lid off the toothpaste in the next few weeks.

It's kind of like saying Candyman 3 times into a mirror, it comes true if you do it.

You are making the assumption here that Masood does not want a divorce are you not? Perhaps he is taking the opportunity here of ditching the slightly chubby one whilst still trying to fire into Denise.

It's kind of like saying Candyman 3 times into a mirror, it comes true if you do it.

You are making the assumption here that Masood does not want a divorce are you not? Perhaps he is taking the opportunity here of ditching the slightly chubby one whilst still trying to fire into Denise.

Well, yeah, there's that to it, but the way the conversation was building up, it was like they were both wanting to get back together (which made it obvious what was coming actually, but that's beside the point). It was clear that they both thought they were agreeing with the other, so the fact that Masood didn't suddenly say "Oh, hang on. You DON'T want a divorce then? Aw, shit. Sorry, hen! So what was it you wanted?" was a bit daft, in my opinion.

Well, yeah, there's that to it, but the way the conversation was building up, it was like they were both wanting to get back together (which made it obvious what was coming actually, but that's beside the point). It was clear that they both thought they were agreeing with the other, so the fact that Masood didn't suddenly say "Oh, hang on. You DON'T want a divorce then? Aw, shit. Sorry, hen! So what was it you wanted?" was a bit daft, in my opinion.

Agreed. TBH she she deserves a divorce for the way she keeps calling Tamwar, Tumwar. Get it right woman.

Ben is turning out to be a right wee gay fud.

All of the aggro with Phil and the rest of the Square is all to do with Paddy seeing him winching his non gay friend and he is letting it all happen as he doesn't want to admit to his old man he is bent....

And what is Ian going to do with skanky Mandy, I predict a gruesome Xmas murder.