Eastenders....

DS Crisp :lol:

Absolutely no thought process, writer probably eating a bag of crisps as he writes the script and though 'ah why nae'

Whats next, the funeral directors Benson and Hedges.

It's been toe curling for months.

They need a major disaster to thin out the cast.

like a house fir...... oh wait

perhaps a shootin......... dammit i done it again :lol:

the only thing that would work is if tamwar fucks off home for a while and comes back with extreme muslim ideals, and loses his temper over a cold curry being handed back one night

KABLAM.......... bye bye half of walford :lol:

Absolutely no thought process, writer probably eating a bag of crisps as he writes the script and though 'ah why nae'

Whats next, the funeral directors Benson and Hedges.

I think it was more likely because it was Hev's favourite food.

The one thing that really got me about the Hev death was the fact that she got smacked and killed in one episode and then in the next one they were giving CPR and oxygen to a pile of cushions with her dress stuck on top of them.

Everyone else gets their day in the sun when they leave yet the beautiful Cheryl Fergison didn't even get the opportunity to play dead for a further episode. Surely her wages for an extra days work wouldn't have burst the bank.

RIP my lovely.:angry:

Just to clarify, what would people rather see...

Phil back on the crack

Phil back on the sauce

Phil just on it like donkey kong

None of the above. How many times can they fall back on that shit?

I thought Hev had a maw ? Surely a pending wedding and then the murder of your daughter would interest the woman to show face ?

Her mum moved house and never bothered telling her. I don't think Hev ever found out where she went. Queenie was a right bitch to poor old Hev.

I'm not sad for posting on here, am I? Nah, some of the patter on here's brilliant. What happened last night, I missed it? Wait let me guess, absolutely nothing interesting because that is what the show's consisted of since Archie died. dry.gif

• 2 weeks later...