Eastenders....

Guest The Phoenix

I was hoping for a Jones Town style suicide pact from the whole fcuking cast if I'm honest.......disappointed :(

What and miss Phil getting it on with Ian!

enders1-470735.jpg

What and miss Phil getting it on with Ian!

enders1-470735.jpg

Perish the thought! :barf

I fcuking hate Phil......it's about time the writers scripted the fat, bullying plastic gangster getting a good old fashioned kick in.

Guest The Phoenix

Perish the thought! :barf

I fcuking hate Phil......it's about time the writers scripted the fat, bullying plastic gangster getting a good old fashioned kick in.

Fair point.

Still can't believe Ian would be doing sit ups at a time like this...

EastEndersIan.jpg

I never thought it'd be possible for anyone to be more annoying than the original 'Wheels' - but 'Wheels mk 2' looks set to be so.

One of the writers has got to have a mother-in-law who uses a wheelchair who he's having a go at.

I never thought it'd be possible for anyone to be more annoying than the original 'Wheels' - but 'Wheels mk 2' looks set to be so.

One of the writers has got to have a mother-in-law who uses a wheelchair who he's having a go at.

who was the original wheels? Agree that the latest Ironside is a cnut though.

Libby's boyfriend that she met at uni (I think). A total p***k and a shite actor to boot. I don't mean he'd be shite to boot, obviously. I reckon he'd actually be very satisfying to boot in fact.

Libby's boyfriend that she met at uni (I think). A total p***k and a shite actor to boot. I don't mean he'd be shite to boot, obviously. I reckon he'd actually be very satisfying to boot in fact.

ah ok.....not a huge fan of Easties tbh.......but that short arse in the chair with a face like thunder would get tipped into the Thames.

<<<< I assume you're talking about this Dalek? Adam who was Gary's(?) burds son, aswell as pumping Libby. He was a Grade A c**t.

Did he not also shag Lucy Beale when she was the old Lucy? Surely he's learned to walk again, stalked Lucy to Walford Common ( a location i believe has just been created for Lucy's murder) banged her again, then throttled her to death, some guy if he has.

Ian WILL ride that family liaison officer. Some quality acting from Adam Woodyatt, was watching a preview for the death and its all meant to culminate on the 30th anniversary next year, apparently the girl who played Lucy had no say in the matter, looking forward to the next year after a dull, shite couple of years past there.