Eastenders....

I know, I know.

Can't believe Ben actually spannered the boy..

Good on him. Just like his Uncle Grant. That Jordan gets right on my wick.

There was a telly magazine in the shop earlier that said on the front "Lucas Murders Ben?", which suggests to me that Lucas doesn't actually murder Ben at all. Why do they do that? If it's not what happens, it's pointless, and if it does, they've bloody ruined it! There's been a few occasions that I've been out somewhere and seen someone reading a telly guide while holding it up showing the world what happens in soaps. These people need shot. Hold a magazine in your lap when reading, you arseholes!

Good on him. Just like his Uncle Grant. That Jordan gets right on my wick.

There was a telly magazine in the shop earlier that said on the front "Lucas Murders Ben?", which suggests to me that Lucas doesn't actually murder Ben at all. Why do they do that? If it's not what happens, it's pointless, and if it does, they've bloody ruined it! There's been a few occasions that I've been out somewhere and seen someone reading a telly guide while holding it up showing the world what happens in soaps. These people need shot. Hold a magazine in your lap when reading, you arseholes!

Nice rantbiggrin.gif

that ben needs "a good slapping down" I think if he called child line they would fucking hang up, what a little dildo, mind you phil isn't much better, saying it's better jordan dies that wakes up and tells the feds who spannered him, surely thats not a good sign to tell the speckied youth, "if you are going to hit someone hard, make sure you kill them" he would rather have his son be a murderer than have him in young offenders for a bit.

Just watched last nights episode on iPlayer. As much as Ben is a wee fud, that's what Jordan gets for being a bully. The next week or two certainly seem interesting.

Also, I wonder if Leon ends up porking Whitney after Billie didn't look too excited about the B&B?

Just watched last nights episode on iPlayer. As much as Ben is a wee fud, that's what Jordan gets for being a bully. The next week or two certainly seem interesting.

Also, I wonder if Leon ends up porking Whitney after Billie didn't look too excited about the B&B?

Snogs her tonight apparently.

You better check yourself.

the po po be coming fo yo!

:D Classic adjective!

Where the f**k did Zsa Zsa go? Last we were told, she was living with Phill and Shirley, or have I missed something. We need her back soon, what a cracking arse she has.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I just don't get where has she gone to live, she was living with the Mitchells. Did she move out or something, because I don't remember being told of anything like that.