Eastenders....

Where the f**k did Zsa Zsa go? Last we were told, she was living with Phill and Shirley, or have I missed something. We need her back soon, what a cracking arse she has.

Her and Leon are leaving soon anyway.

Why is the minky wee scrote with the bad hair squatting in Beale's flat? is he fucking stig of the dump.

His dad beat the shit out of him when he found out that his little boy got Lucy Beale up the duff.

I hope that's the last we've seen of that bawsack Leon. Peter should reverse back ower the top of him just to make sure.

Just as well Heather wasn't involved in this story.

If they'd hit her,the van would have been a write off and all occupants would have been killed.

Just as well Heather wasn't involved in this story.

If they'd hit her,the van would have been a write off and all occupants would have been killed.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Exellent post!

I hope that peter finished the job, that whitney has a face like a melted welly, lucy is shaping up to look just like her maw in this, I'm sick of this peggy and pat going fer the same man pish again, that wrinkled bawsack that they are both pumping deserves all he gets if he's willing to sail into the deep seas of pats clunge! ohmy.gif