Eastenders....

By the way, what was with all the Albert Square Muslims singing Christmas Carols...?

I thought this too. But thought, why can't everyone celebrate Christmas? At the end of the day it's a happy occasion where you get to spend time with family and friends and brings people together. Take the religion out of it and everyone would be celebrating it.

I said that! :lol:

Completely baffled me. Made no sense at all. Fair enough, have them participating in some of the secular stuff, but even as irregular Mosque attendees, there is no logical reason why the Masoods would sing religious carols with words proclaiming Jesus to be the son of God...

I thought this too. But thought, why can't everyone celebrate Christmas? At the end of the day it's a happy occasion where you get to spend time with family and friends and brings people together. Take the religion out of it and everyone would be celebrating it.

While Exuberant has a valid point, I think this is the reason behind it. Or at least, it will be if you write to Points Of View and question it.

While Exuberant has a valid point, I think this is the reason behind it. Or at least, it will be if you write to Points Of View and question it.

Points of View is an extremely clever tool used by the BBC to sidestep addressing specific criticism with regards to continuity and programme content/appeal. It used to be a genuinely good place to voice concern about BBC content, but not for a good 5 years or so.

I've become more of a continuity junkie in the past six months or so. Plot/Character inconsistencies never really used to bother me, but now I seem to subconsciously pay more attention to looking out for them than actually enjoying television for its own sake!