Eastenders....

I always thought I'd love to see it, but it's actually a bit embarrassing to watch. It's just not right watching Max get all gruff-voiced and overdoing the Phil Mitchell act like he did on Monday night.

And now Jack has been dragged off for a beating. Can anyone ever get married in Albert Square without some cock-up?

Max and Jack acting the hard men laugh.gif

I always thought I'd love to see it, but it's actually a bit embarrassing to watch.

It really was. A rather feeble "roughing up" if ever i saw one.

Max's blinged-up baseball bat was a shiter!

How long had Jack been in the boot of the car for and why did he not start banging on the lid when they first got into it??

It's all a bit far fetched really.laugh.gif

Yeah, I found that pretty weird. Be interesting to see what happens tonight in regards to Ronnie's wedding.

Watched this tonight and was ill at the sight of Phil's burd dropping her coat to reveal her naked body. Then to make matters worse she invited him upstairs,an invite that had Phil foaming at the mouth. Surely one of the most gruesome scenes in soapland............ ever.

Watched this tonight and was ill at the sight of Phil's burd dropping her coat to reveal her naked body. Then to make matters worse she invited him upstairs,an invite that had Phil foaming at the mouth. Surely one of the most gruesome scenes in soapland............ ever.

Could only be topped if Hevver was waiting in bed for them puke.gif

I know the script writers had to contrive to get Beale The Squeal in the Massood's house to hear Jane's confession but breaking into someones house to try and find their bid for the Argee Bargee is just plain fucking ludicrous.mad.gif

I missed a couple of episodes last week - can someone explain how Phil has all Roxie's cash and how he got away with it?

Roxy only had £20k left and had it in her bag at the wedding of Ronnie / Jack and Phil and / or Shirley nicked it and seemed to but a 4 bedroom house with it??

Roxy only had £20k left and had it in her bag at the wedding of Ronnie / Jack and Phil and / or Shirley nicked it and seemed to but a 4 bedroom house with it??

Are we to believe that Roxy really wasted over £3million in less than a year?

Im sick fed up of Carol, they need to get rid of her.

Sure i read that Beale is going to be getting some action shortly:o