Eastenders....

I'd like to see that Patrick chap try and say "bacon" without sounding like he's saying "beer can".

Eh man get out ma shop rasclaaart - raggmuffin business n ting

I know I shouldn't get mad but I couldn't help it when I saw all that scum outside the Square in their red scarves on their BMX's.

Is this common in London? I'm going for the first time next week and don't want to risk a gang beating from 400 spotty geeks on bikes wearing napkins on their face for being in the wrong 'hood'.

The Billy story really is getting on my nerves. Nobody liked the wee hoody c**t yet his death has been the main story for the past week. The guy was only in the soap for a few months so none of the viewers really care either. Time to move on. Lets get back to the Janine and Kat fight nights.

She's not the only munter in London rolleyes.gif

I agree though she is a pretty poor actress. I'd still give her one but.

The only one worth pumping would be that wee blond burd that goes out with that car salesman guy. (buggered if I can mind their names)

The only one worth pumping would be that wee blond burd that goes out with that car salesman guy. (buggered if I can mind their names)

I dunno about that.Stacey,Kat,Max's squeeze,Janine,Roxy are all worth a shot too

It is getting boring as fck though

I want to see Phil getting oot his titties again