Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Just now, Rab B Nesbit said:

Was in Germany at the weekend and again last night watching Liverpool. In Berlin on Saturday got to Hertha 03 and then saw Napoli 1 Atletico Madrid 2 in the Allianz Arena last night. 

After watching Bournemouth v Valencia on Sunday i'm thinking of bringing myself back down to earth and making the trip over to the WW v Shire game tonight:lol:

32 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

After watching Bournemouth v Valencia on Sunday i'm thinking of bringing myself back down to earth and making the trip over to the WW v Shire game tonight:lol:

What are you trying to say Cowden :lol: 

Hopefully see you there. 

18 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Been down on the south coast over the last week and took in a few games.

Was at Eastleigh v Sheffield United which ended 3-2 to the Blades in the pissing rain. Decent wee ground at Eastleigh now they have added a new stand, covered enclosure and new bar/offices since I was last there.

On Saturday I was at Dorchester Town v Exeter City with Exeter winning 6-1. Then on Sunday I was at AFC Bournemouth v Valencia with Valencia winning 1-0.

One of my favourite grounds The Avenue. 

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Ah not too much difference I suppose Rab:P Did you manage to get a programme done with your jaunt to Germany to watch your wee team.

Yes I managed to get 1 done :) 

19 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Aye its nice. Seen Dorch, Bournemouth and Yeovil play home games there!

I watch Bournemouth play Wigan there, when Derek Holmes led the line for Bournemouth. Think he was on loan from Ross County. Had a long chat with him, and he got us free tickets. Decent fella. 

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

I watch Bournemouth play Wigan there, when Derek Holmes led the line for Bournemouth. Think he was on loan from Ross County. Had a long chat with him, and he got us free tickets. Decent fella. 

I seen Bournemouth v Bury there which was Derek Holmes debut for them. Quite ironic at the time as he had been on loan to us from Hearts a few seasons earlier. Think he was on loan to start with before the signed him.

22 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

As mentioned yesterday I went over to the game at Ferguson Park.

3 hours ago, Shanner said:

Anyone tried to buy PSV Eindhoven tickets through their website before?

Trying to get some for the PSV v Twente match on 5th November - I take it this should be quite easy to get to? 

Yeah not difficult at all, easy ground to get to from the station as well. 

Off to watch Truro V Welling this weekend, nice to have some competitive football to watch. 

Got flights sorted to Ukraine in late October/early November. 

Karpaty vs Dynamo - 29th October. 4th November I'll travel to Dnipropetrovsk for Stal Kamianski vs Karpaty. Never done a Ukrainian away day before so really looking forward to that. It'll be fucking freezing and a 24 odd hour train trip to an away game will be an experience but that's what it's all about. 

18 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Yeah not difficult at all, easy ground to get to from the station as well. 

Off to watch Truro V Welling this weekend, nice to have some competitive football to watch. 

Got an offer of their Silver package thing for 77 Euro which seems like something of a piss take tbh.

Includes 10 euro food voucher and 20 euro merchandise voucher but still.