Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Rarely has an injury time equaliser felt more like a loss. 2-0 up at half time and creating a title race, to rescuing a 3-3 draw and maybe having a half chance at the play off spot.

Aarau 3 - 3 Servette

089C306B-7F3E-4867-9568-3B7BDF69CB2C.jpeg

EAD25B54-A4CE-4747-809A-49869F4DC42E.jpeg

On 01/03/2019 at 13:42, Jute said:

Heading to Sunderland v Plymouth tomorrow.

Finished 2-0 to Sunderland which was probably the right result. Lewis Morgan had great first half but faded badly in the 2nd and was taken off. Over 32,000 at the game including around 1500 Plymouth fans. Which is great given they have 800 mile round trip.

80FDCB6C-148A-454D-95E9-795326A4F913.jpeg

ED1C29D1-95D5-4A6B-A5DD-CAEBCBF193A3.jpeg

734F6A18-52A0-47A3-9739-1D6676170042.jpeg

F96D9AD5-9928-4185-80DE-89F706C7A5AA.jpeg

Edited by Jute

30 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Did you enjoy it?
I thought it was a great place to watch football.

Yeah I did. Walked from Tower Bridge (hit all the pubs on the way) then a few ‘near’ the ground. A nice ground as well and not a hint of bother/racism etc. 

37 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Did you enjoy it?
I thought it was a great place to watch football.

We always enjoy our trips there. Contrary to their reputation, they are very friendly and you can have  a good bevvy with them. I think the nutters only come out for the games against the bigger clubs.

On 03/03/2019 at 19:01, Super Saddler said:

We always enjoy our trips there. Contrary to their reputation, they are very friendly and you can have  a good bevvy with them. I think the nutters only come out for the games against the bigger clubs.

I was down there a couple of weeks ago and watched their cup tie against Wimbledon on a beamback at the Den. Very warm welcome from Millwall historian I have been in touch with over  Alloa Millwall links back at start of 20th century. Himself and another of their historians showed me around the place and some old pics. All the folk I met were really sound. Clearly some nutters in their support but they are hardly unique in that respect. Hard not to feel the club in general has a reputation it doesn't deserve. I intend to go back for a game. 

On 03/03/2019 at 14:02, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Hearts v Glasgow City.

My wee boy asked to be taken in after his swimming lesson finished next door. His motive became clear when he headed to the pie hut, alas his dreams were shattered, no hot food on offer today.

Really nice set up at Easthouses.
20190303_113013.jpg

On 03/03/2019 at 14:02, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Hearts v Glasgow City.

My wee boy asked to be taken in after his swimming lesson finished next door. His motive became clear when he headed to the pie hut, alas his dreams were shattered, no hot food on offer today.

Really nice set up at Easthouses.
20190303_113013.jpg

What level/competition was that? SWPL was off this weekend.

I really like Easthouses, I feel your son's pain because they sell great pies. 

What level/competition was that? SWPL was off this weekend.
I really like Easthouses, I feel your son's pain because they sell great pies. 
It was youth teams, not sure the competition. About 50 or 60 folk were in watching it. We stayed for first half then the wee guy wanted to go away and play football himself, so I got him onto the pitch at the school. Newbattle High school has fairly improved since I was a lad, some facilities they have now. 20190303_120828.jpg

maybe catch the hearts-partick reserve game at the Oriam tomorrow.i take it its an easy place to find your way around
Very easy. The Oriam is the first building on your left as you enter the HWU campus from the roundabout. Plenty parking outside. Can't miss the indoor pitch it's the big white spaceship, I love the architecture! The outdoor pitches are round the back.

8 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:
9 hours ago, highlandcowden said:
maybe catch the hearts-partick reserve game at the Oriam tomorrow.i take it its an easy place to find your way around

Very easy. The Oriam is the first building on your left as you enter the HWU campus from the roundabout. Plenty parking outside. Can't miss the indoor pitch it's the big white spaceship, I love the architecture! The outdoor pitches are round the back.

I assume hearts reserves use outdoor,aye?