Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Borrowstounness United 0 Broxburn Athletic 0

I travelled with camera but had forgotten to put a battery in it. No matter, any photos I would have taken would have looked like this: 

grey.png.52892e7f392aa3eca2c68b9ec0c4dbcc.png

It was a trifle misty at Newtown Park tonight. For those who know the ground we stood at the big terrace at the Linlithgow Road end in the first half and could just about make out the action at the goal at the other end. I moved through the shed at half time and the view wasn't much better from there and then up to the grass bank at the Grangemouth end where you could barely see the other goal. The odd thing was from next to the dressing rooms you got a not bad view so we moved there. The mist seems to have settled in the north end of Newtown Park in pockets. 
Anyway not a bad game for a 0-0 draw. Fairly even first half and then in the second half a Bo'ness player got bizarrely sent off while he'd been receiving treatment- we reckoned it was for dissent. Broxburn had more pressure in the second half but the Bo'ness defence stood firm and the Athletic attack missed a couple of gilt edged chances. 
Maybe I should have gone to Olive Bank tonight instead...