The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

The people(idiots) that write neighbours story lines should be shot.

I see they are keeping the characters going to hospital/in a disaster theme. What don't they have a budget or the brains to think of anything better to come up with other than someone in neighbours hurtting themselves and going to that fucking hospital.

I know I have said this all before but they could come up with something other than making them go to hospital?

They'll be fucked if more than one of them is ill at the same time, as they always go into that one room!

Oh for the love of Christ!

Just when i didn't think this show could get any gayer/cheesier, they outdo themselves with Libby singing Rachel's song when she chokes and then having all the mourners joining in.

That is the worst thing i have ever seen.

Guest SavotheGreat
Oh for the love of Christ!

Just when i didn't think this show could get any gayer/cheesier, they outdo themselves with Libby singing Rachel's song when she chokes and then having all the mourners joining in.

That is the worst thing i have ever seen.

Lol, quite clearly Libby was not the one singing.

Indeed, I actually stopped and said to myself: "why the f**k am I watching this?" :lol:

:lol:

That was fucking awful. I also absolutely despise that 'Unforgettable' song can't Neighbours go a week without someone singing it?

Did you hear the wee Channel 5 woman after it had finished, asking "how do they all know the words?!" (roflcopterlollerskates). Well dear, maybe they now know the words off by heart because they are trying to fabricate the actress's inevitable, wannabee, due-to-fail soon pop career, you stupid bint.

Did you hear the wee Channel 5 woman after it had finished, asking "how do they all know the words?!" (roflcopterlollerskates). Well dear, maybe they now know the words off by heart because they are trying to fabricate the actress's inevitable, wannabee, due-to-fail soon pop career, you stupid bint.

:lol:

I did laugh at that as it's pretty obvious how they all know words to the song even I know most of the fucking words.

Gotta say I'm becoming rapidly disheartened by the Neighbours storylines these days. This Zeke thing is a joke, people seem to suffer a head-knock and lose their memory more often than they break wind in Ramsay Street.

Erinsborough really must be the most accident prone town on the globe and Karl Kennedy deserves a sainthood for all the hours he puts in at the hospital.

She is leaving but to go to university, not to try her hand at a pop career B)

It was indeed the worst TV moment of the year so far.

Donna's mum's a MILF!

Can you say slut. :lol:

I wonder how long they are going to drag the Zeke thing on for. Did anyone see it this afternoon? :rolleyes: Maybe he'll be found like Harold was when he lost his memory. :rolleyes:

I wonder how long they are going to drag the Zeke thing on for. Did anyone see it this afternoon? :rolleyes: Maybe he'll be found like Harold was when he lost his memory. :rolleyes:

How stupid was that today. Steph must have some great eyesight.

'Pause there! That looks like Zeke Kinski!"

Er 1. no it doesn't, and 2. that was some spot, almost straight away without even looking at the picture! Well done.

Jesus... <_<

Guest SavotheGreat

I hate the coincidental happenings in Neighbours. I mean, I would love to sit in the writers office one day and see what they actually talk about. "Ok, we've got to piece Zeke back into the story somehow, anyone got any pass-mark ideas?" says the chief writer.

"Lucas is a mechanic, right? Well, let's turn him into a photographer. Oh yeah, people make sweeping career changes every day. Now, while clicking pictures of Elle, Zeke just happens to appear in a shot, picking some crap of a tree, in the middle of nowhere, in a place that time forgot, a place that Lucas, close-friend of the Kennedy family, just happens to be taking photographs of" says the pool boy.

"I think it's winning" says the chief writer. "And you know what, maybe, while Lucas is talking to Steph and scanning through thousands upon thousands of photos, Steph could point out the one photo that includes Zeke in it, thereby allowing the Kennedy's to hone in on Zeke and ensure the happy ending we all know and love. Now, who's for a Fosters?"

I think so.