Just Not Good Enough

Tormod Macleod

Which players from current or recent Scotland squads do you feel are simply not good enough and should not be picked again?

Personally, I think Stevie Crawford is total mince and I hate seeing him play for Scotland. He doesn't even look like he's trying most of the time and runs with his ass sticking out.

Watch him score against Spain now that I've slated him ;)

Guest Qp_Fan

Steven Pressley - Liabilty in defence.

Andy Webster - Exactly the same.

Steven Crawford - Does not do his job

Gary Caldwell & Steven Caldwell

Andy Webster is shocking. How he gets a game for Hearts never mind Scotland is a total mystery to me.

Pressley plays well for Hearts only to perform like a three legged donkey for Scotland.

Stevie Crawford is as good as most of our attacking options right now, which admittedly isn't saying much.

Paul Dickov should be a gimme to start the WC qualifying campaign.

McFadden neeeds to learn when to pass the ball.

Shearer is in the squad as he's one of the few Scottish keepers who's any good and playing week in, week out for his club.

Kevin Kyle is an insult to professional football.

Who the fcuk is Richard Hughes?????????

Wasn't aware hughes was in the squad. Kyle is a big target man, great if we're playing the long ball (but i've had enough of that pish at bayview).

Richard hughes is an englishman who plays for portsmouth i believe. Must be quashies mate and i don't like having non-scots in the team!

Steven Pressley - how many goals does that man cost us?  He's utter mince.
Pressley plays well for Hearts only to perform like a three legged donkey for Scotland.
Steven Pressley (he's cost us so many goals)
Steven Pressley - Liabilty in defence

Music to my ears lads, I have hated the jambo fecker for years and always thought he was suspect.

Sadly I cannot think of a decent replacement other than perhaps a Anderson/Diamond combo.

Richard Hughes is definitely at Portsmouth (moved from Ipswich) however he wasn't good when he played against T&T @ Easter Road.

I think Holt has been badly treated by Vogts, but I wouldn't keep him in the side.

Webster has played quite well to start with but has got worse instead of better.

Crawford is a player who seems to drift out to the wings rather than attacking through the middle. With wingers and players like McFadden he is not needed.

Never seen Kyle or Shearer play tbh.

The Caldrewood lads never seem to shine. In fact if you were to total up all the ratings out of 10 for each game they played would it average out more than 5/10?

The problem here is picking out the wheat from the chaff. Unfortunately there is a lot of chaff.

I agree with the person who said Maurice Ross. Actually, when you think about it pretty much any OF youngster is pish really. It's just because they are young and Scottish that they get raved about.

Archived