Sir Clive Woodward

Steve McQueen

Saw it on the BBC news this moring that they reckon he will be given a Premiership club for a season (has been seen at Southampton) before getting the England job :huh::o

Surley this cannot be true. Do you need football knowledge to be a football manager? Could a sucessful rugby coach be a sucessful football coach?

yeah.I heard it was director of football , Sturrock opposed it and that's why he was booted.

O/T: That's not why Sturrock was booted.

I can't see any reason why Woodward couldn't be a success. But I do pity the people of Southampton, they either get a guy who thinks he has a direct line to god, or they get a guy who thinks he is god...

What a phud. His 'advisers' will be behind it as they'll see it as an opportunity to make some cash.

The agents involved in the Rooney deal are getting 1.5 million! What's happening to OUR game?

It's not "our game" we just happen to follow it. Paul Stretford is corrupt as they come. Private Eye has been following this, and funnily enough, Bobby Robson, Sir Alex Ferguson and Kevin Keegan all own shares is SFX Management, who happen to be the agents for, erm, Wayne Rooney.

Hence suggestions that Everton, Robson and SFX are in cahoots, and that Newcastle were never interested in Rooney.

It's not "our game" we just happen to follow it. Paul Stretford is corrupt as they come. Private Eye has been following this, and funnily enough, Bobby Robson, Sir Alex Ferguson and Kevin Keegan all own shares is SFX Management, who happen to be the agents for, erm, Wayne Rooney.

Hence suggestions that Everton, Robson and SFX are in cahoots, and that Newcastle were never interested in Rooney.

It's alright though - Terry Venables is going to be new manager of Newcastle, he'll clear up any corruption at St James! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived