Snooker

RedWeb

3 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

McGill tops Trump :)

Yes well done Anthony 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 keep it going.

He played well without being brilliant, Trumps confidence looked totally shot the last few frames, missing some really easy shots.

14 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Watched Jak Jones beat Ali Carter on Sunday night. What a superb set up. Comfy seats and good viewing. Highly recommended for the snooker fan.

20230416_183017~2.jpg

20230416_183743~2.jpg

20230416_184212~2.jpg

20230417_095530~2.jpg

I found the seats uncomfortable. Still one of my favourite sports events to go and see though. 

48 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that neither Milkins or Perry are going to win the World Championships. 

It’s been a terrible standard. I don’t see the winner progressing much further than the next round 

First round form rarely counts for much. Even the greats have struggled through their fair share of slogs before upping their game as the tournament goes on.

Perry and Milkins are both better than this but matches get bogged down at times. That's snooker.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

It's on the BBC Red Button.

I'm working and was watching online. The website has fucked it.

Loads of folk moaning about it elsewhere I see.

4 minutes ago, GiGi said:

The BBC are fucking useless. They've cut off the snooker feed to show politics on the BBC without anywhere to click back on to the match.

Same I just sat down to watch it 8-8 on the colours and it cut off. They never fail with the timing do they