Snooker

RedWeb

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I understand that the BBC are obliged to show a certain amount of news/politics, but turning live snooker off to show a four year old episode of "Flog It!"? Fucking Hell.

I love that the BBC still shows snooker in this day & age but you're right it takes the piss sometimes the way it just cuts it off 

Pretty boring Second Round. Only one game close and no deciders.  Hopefully the quarters are better and, more importantly, the first semi-final is close as I have tickets to the final session. Concerned O'Sullivan will beat MacGill/Si about 17-6 and I won't see any snooker.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Higgins off to a great start 3-0 up, winning the 1st frame on a re-spotted black. He's playing well but only concern is he's missed frame ball in two of the frames and almost letting Selby back in.

19 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Pretty boring Second Round. Only one game close and no deciders.  Hopefully the quarters are better and, more importantly, the first semi-final is close as I have tickets to the final session. Concerned O'Sullivan will beat MacGill/Si about 17-6 and I won't see any snooker.

You'll get Dennis Taylor playing John Parrott in an exhibition and you'll enjoy it.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You'll get Dennis Taylor playing John Parrott in an exhibition and you'll enjoy it.

We went to the theatre last year to see Dennis Taylor and Steve Davis 'replay' their mammoth final frame in from 85, hosted by John Virgo. It was a great evening. 

On 23/04/2023 at 08:13, keptie said:

Didn't realise Neil Robertson is out, what happens to him at the crucible, i know he's won it once but that's a poor return for how good he is.

He absolutely hates The Crucible and playing in the venue. He doesn't think the W.C. should be played there and is an advocate (maybe the only one) of moving it somewhere else.