Snooker

RedWeb

I'm hoping for a Liang upset here. He's up against it though, neither playing well this session and Robertson is doing enough so far. Safety was good first session and it's gone missing with both players missing balls all over the place.

• 1 month later...

I think Shaun Murphy might have the most punchable face I've ever seen. He's a very attacking and fast player and by all accounts seems like a decent guy, but for whatever reason, I hate him with a fiery passion and would gladly punch him till my arm fell off.

I think Shaun Murphy might have the most punchable face I've ever seen. He's a very attacking and fast player and by all accounts seems like a decent guy, but for whatever reason, I hate him with a fiery passion and would gladly punch him till my arm fell off.

He's a total arsehole with zero likeability. Hate watching him and my delighted he went out is only increased with knowing that he lost a frame due to missing a red he could see three times.

The BBC have made their commentary worse by adding Peter Ebdon to the team.

Turned over to hear Dennis Taylor mixing up Bingham and Ding.

Twice this afternoon he's talked about shots Ronnie played in the previous round against Wenbo.

Wenbo/Williams...another easy mistake to make.

I'm tipping Mark Allen to win the Masters, btw.

O'Sullivan's fans are fucking horrendous people.

Came on here to post exactly the same. Few more irritating things in snooker than the "CAMMON RONNIE" crowd. He's an arsehole who's turned his back on the sport more than once, I wish him no more success for the rest of his career.

Came on here to post exactly the same. Few more irritating things in snooker than the "CAMMON RONNIE" crowd. He's an arsehole who's turned his back on the sport more than once, I wish him no more success for the rest of his career.

You're being generous. I wish him a solid dose of untreatable herpes.