Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

I don't know who any of these people are, but it appeared on my feed and I thought it was a pretty good example of the two sides of the debate.

One contributor calmly stating facts and advocating the common sense approach, with the other ranting insanely, losing control of his emotions and hurling personal abuse.

Amazing that the shouty guy is ever invited on to anything.

I love the way Mencer keeps cutting his promo even as the two guys in the studio go back to just chatting to each other

Biden refusing to believe the number of casualties issued by the Palestinian authorities.  I suppose it’s easier to support genocide when you refuse to accept it’s happening.

Meanwhile zero US senators support a ceasefire.  What a fucking country.

56 minutes ago, orfc said:

Here's one to balance it out. Piers "make my brother look reasonable" Corbyn. Must have ran out of "Covid Hoax!" stickers to slap on the tube

Not really sure one crank balances out the dozens of politically influential individuals - and the actual Israeli government - who are all bloodthirsty maniacs.

Sounds like the ground offensive is starting and the Israeli government talking about it lasting a long time. This should have been avoided at all costs and the countries who voted against the humanitarian corridor being protected really need to give themselves a shake.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Biden refusing to believe the number of casualties issued by the Palestinian authorities.  I suppose it’s easier to support genocide when you refuse to accept it’s happening.

Meanwhile zero US senators support a ceasefire.  What a fucking country.

Neither did the WHO.