strichener had the most liked content!

3,005 Excellent

1 Follower

Profile Information

• My Team
    Peterhead

Recent Profile Visitors

15,849 profile views
  1. That's what happens when a bunch of morons give them their vote for independence reasons only. It's SNP supporters that have given them this power.
  2. And would never get in Government if he still led them.
  3. Good luck with that in a private sale. Most buyers won't be willing to have the hassle as it doesn't help them out it any way and they have to go through the bother of getting a settlement figure, bank details etc. from the finance company and then making two separate payments. If it were me, I would only be doing it if I could get a significant discount on the car which would then take you to the WBAC prices. I am being massively presumptuous here but if you are going to have to take out finance for the new car then it would probably be financially better for you to take out a bank loan for the new vehicle before you sell the existing car. Use some of it to pay off the outstanding balance and then when you sell your existing car you replace the money. Alternatively take out a bank loan to pay off your existing car and pay it back as soon as you have sold it. The interest payments will usually be 58 days worth as a repayment penalty but would probably be less than the discount you would have to offer someone to purchase it with outstanding finance.
  4. Mods!! You canna let this go, a month on the naughty step at least.
  5. Am I the only one that remembers the last time Swinney was the leader of the SNP. Jesus, if you think Humza is useless then wait until its Swinney.
  6. You could always kid on its the starship enterprise with it's force field.
  7. That's their way of letting you know that the alternator is still working. Be worried when you exit and don't get a shock.
  8. It's debuting this season. I can't think of any previous season when we have scored more than a couple of goals after 90 mins. Seems to be happening every game now. Unfortunately it always appears to be for a draw rather than a win.
  9. Tbf that isn't the main takeaway from that nonsense from Brechin. Buckie clearly have been working towards their Bronze licence and only the medical requirements are not compliant. No amount of reduced spending on a squad is going to convince a doctor to attend games, the two things are not related in any shape or form.
  10. I think this puts to bed the notion that they weren't trying to achieve their licence conditions to avoid getting promoted. Looks to me that they have been led up the garden path here.
  11. Or alternatively they could go into admin, then propose a CVA with 0% return. I think it's commonly known as a "Dunfermline".
  12. This is true if you are selective about the starting point. If we began in (say) 1950 and matched the UK rises then we would be far better off than we currently are.
  13. Benefits of minimum unit pricing Modelling estimates that over the first five-year period of minimum unit pricing there will be: 400 fewer alcohol-related deaths 8,000 fewer alcohol-related hospital admissions At full effect, after 20 years, there will be: 120 fewer alcohol-related deaths per year 2,000 fewer alcohol-related hospital admissions per year So the legislation was intended to reduce alcohol-related deaths, therefore it isn't fixing the issues that it was designed to tackle. But I am sure you already knew that as it has been pointed out numerous times already.
  14. Increase MUP to £5, that'll sort it.