AUcal last won the day on April 17

AUcal had the most liked content!

3,896 Excellent

Profile Information

• My Team
    Ayr United

Recent Profile Visitors

7,611 profile views
  1. It's a petty wee thing, I know, but the "SPL" hasn't existed for over a decade.
  2. I see Sam Ashford was on the scoresheet as Cliftonville won the Irish cup yesterday.
  3. I'm all for the pyramid opening up and look forward to seeing the clubs that I like reach the dizzy heights of L2 and beyond. There are some excellent clubs, with decent supports and grounds that make for brilliant away days that I would very much like to see climb the leagues. Opening up the pyramid (and hopefully getting automatic relegation from L2) is undoubtedly a big positive for Scottish football. That being said, I really hope Stranraer completely sword the chicken man and his soldiers of love and send them back into the abyss.
  4. I wonder if McCall would take the QoS job. A sorta similar situation to when he came in to take over Ayr, albeit he joined us half way through the season.
  5. Agreed, Arbroath the week after was almost a carbon copy. They just couldn't live with us and we could have scored many more. At that point I had a lot of hope about where the season could still go. Then we somewhat fizzled out and a global pandemic hit.
  6. That first half up at Alloa, McCall's last game as Ayr manager, was probably as impressive a performance as I have ever seen from an Ayr team. Just ridiculously good. f**k you Thistle.
  7. Possibility of away days at Links Park? Yes please. Get fucking doon caley.
  8. I would to tbh, post was more about how you're no getting him. Well I'd like to hope not anyway, him and Brown have a pretty good working relationship.
  9. Just over a year on and the build is almost complete. 2/3rds of the terracing remains, with around 800 seats and a large hospitality area. Has certainly changed the look of the old place, but not too much.
  10. Would absolutely love to see Kirk back but don't see it happening. He's played over 20 times this season for a Bromley side that have been going very well in the National League. Could play in the National League play-off final this weekend at Wembley.
  11. Just throwing my 2p worth into the conversation, feel free to tell me to f**k off. I am genuinely amazed that McIntyre seems safe in his job. 10 (ten) losses on the bounce, GD of -27 in that run. Having had a quick look at the results, in the final third of the season, Arbroath have conceded 4 or more goals in 50% of games. Regardless of poorly assembled squad / injuries / known relegation was likely for a while, that's just mental.
  12. Hearing that Mehmet smacked his head off the ground after slipping at one of the goals and it was likely a bad concussion that eventually caused him to collapse. They went to get the defib initially as a precaution as there had been no one near him and he was drifting in and out of consciousness. Never nice to see something like that, hope he's doing okay.