Tattoo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Can't be arsed reading through 11 pages fully so apologies if this has been mentioned already.

If you're getting one done, make sure you don't has a sesh the night before. I've had two tattoos done on opposite arms around the same place. The first one I was pissed as a fart the night before and I bled like f**k. I got my last one done a couple of weeks ago and had been making a point of putting moisturiser on it for a few days beforehand and it was a much better experience.

Still to see a tattoo that didn't look like it was drawn by a five year old with a crayon. Why do thick people allow these chancers to draw on their skin permanently? :lol: Fair enough if you are bored in the jail or something and it might pass the time for a change rather than being buggered useless by your cellmate or if youve been in a concentration camp and you had no say in the matter. But for normal people it just looks crap.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this instead of starting a new thread. Can anyone tell me how much I could expect to pay for a coloured half-sleeve from a decent tattoo artist?

Very hard to tell, but you're talking between three and five hundred. Get a set price though.

Totally depends on tattooist, the intricacy of the tattoo and how many hours/sitting it would take as I'd expect the out line done first then let it heal and go back for the colouring.

The estimate of about £500-£800 would be a ball park.

^^This^^

Mine was £750, 10 hours over 3 sittings.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived