Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1,585 answers to this question

I have always wondered how Mods actually go about banning someone. I got called Savo when I first joined but was never banned, but I always wondered if I'd log in one day and find I'd been banned simply because everyone was claiming I was him. And I wonder if thats ever happened to some poor sod.

That would suck.

you do realise that any celtic fan account after 2011 could very well be a seamus alias

when did you sign up again :whistle

:ph34r:

Edit - Aye but seriously Seamus kills it for himself. He makes it too obvious that its him. If he made an alias on the quiet and eased it in, if he didn't make any stupid outspoken post he'd probably be allowed to stay

:lol: Are you suggesting I am Seamus?? So this afterbirth signs up a day or so after AWRA/BP/CHRIS/ Supreme whatever gets banned and is straight away in here defending him. :blink: Its not as if he has previous for this kinda behaviour. :rolleyes: My team Pollock :lol: Too ashamed to even admit who he supports, but I bet a lot of money he has a soft spot for Chelsea, Hamburg and Linfield. ;)

im guessing the wee whistling emoticon went right over yer heid :lol:

It did :lol: Im not well today.. it should be rangers fans outing these obvious alias type scumbags, they do nothing for your support, he is a vile racist mate

its the tinternet mate, who gives a f**k, i barely recognise most of the fuckwits on here, probably because i avoid the old firm section most of the time

He was claiming that Granny Danger was dead.

Out of order, depending on context, but he should have been chucked ages ago, to be fair. It's like Al Capone being done for tax evasion.

I never post in there either, well very very seldom! Tinternet or not I dont like reading racist shite from scumbags. In fairness of all the posters in here he is the only one I would have a problem with, well belfast-tim is a bit of knob :lol:

Him and AWRA are so alike it's unreal. :unsure:

Archived