Daredevil

King Kebab

Marvel%27s_Daredevil_logo_October_2014.j

All 13 episodes available on Friday the 10th on NETFLIX!!!

All episodes released simultaniously so as to encourage "binge viewing"!!!

You're welcome!!!

ETA: it's 13 episodes not 10, even better!!! :thumsup2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This series will be followed by three more Marvel Studios releases, Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones, Marvel's Iron Fist and Marvel's Luke Cage, with them all ultimately joining up in a Mini series depecting the stories of Marvel's The Defenders!!!

It all does take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It’s all connected and Marvel's Daredevil takes place in the aftermath of the Battle of New York as depicted in Marvel's The Avengers, the aliens came down and ruined the city, and this is the story of Hell's Kitchen's rebuild and the rumour is that Coulson will either be seen at some point or will mention the character in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. !!!

If only DC Studios would take note of this and keep their characters connected as well as their storylines instead of setting up characters and scenario in their own shows (Arrow and The Flash) and then recasting those same characters for the J.L.A storyline in the new Superman-Batman movie, no wonder Nolan is seriously thinking about quitting his role as the DC movie/TV guru!!! :(

The write-ups for Daredevil have been nothing but positive, for example a 100% approval rate on Rotten Tomatoes, but the best write-up I have seen is that apparently if you can imagine Christopher Nolan worked for Marvel then where The Avengers and all their ancillary films can be seen as "popcorn" then Daredevil is Marvel Studio's Nolanesque Batman!!!

Sounds good, sounds promising, will definitely be watching!!!

fucking raging im away all weekend, wont get to start this till monday night

it looks good and im really looking forward to the 4 mini series of character storylines then the combination of them all, wonder how they will tie it into the big marvel universe from the films and AoS

Watched the first episode there. Really enjoyed it and it definitely is a different direction for Marvel.

Though, whenever I watch something with Daredevil in it I do have a wee bit of cynicism towards it as I feel he can't do all the things he does due to enhanced senses.

2 Episodes in the books and enjoying it so far

Certainly dark and gritty enough so far

Not too sure about the united nations of bad guys - that "meeting" seemed a little weak but I figure its more just forerunners for Kingpin

5 episodes in so far and whilst I like it, I think the praise for it is a little over the top on some media sites.

It is certainly darker and a different tact from the rest of the Marvel Universe and of course I'm not even half way through so I reserve the right to change my mind but so far it's 'alright'

Polished off the whole season over the weekend.

I would say it's pretty good without being transcendent or anything. It's definitely a breath of fresh air to the Marvel Universe, but I still think the show could have, and should have been a lot darker.

Two episodes in and a bit meh, OK its building backgrounds and storylines but I expected a bit more if I'm being honest.

Same watched the first two and can't help but think we've seen it all before in Arrow, Batman etc.

I'll no doubt end up watching the rest but won't be making it a priority.

Not too sure about the united nations of bad guys - that "meeting" seemed a little weak but I figure its more just forerunners for Kingpin

would be an interesting move to make the kingpin the villain, always linked him to the spiderman series tbh, ive only watched the first episode the now but with the japanese connection i assumed the "hand" would have been part of the villainous side of things

Archived