Survivor Sign Up

Ok trying this for a second time on the back of a successful mafia game. Survivor starts next Sunday night.

Preference will be given to those who had previously signed up for the game that never got started.

The Premise

For those who have never played, the basic concept is there is 4 teams (ideally 5 in each team) and every couple of nights there is a challenge. Sometimes the challenges are for individuals and sometimes they are team challenges. The three losing teams have to vote someone out - sometimes this is the weakest player, sometimes its done tactically. Once the teams start dwindling in numbers they become disabanded and when we have a final 5 people it's all for one until the end.

The challenges are all stuff that can be done from your computer or from your phone/tablet, although for certain speed related tasks, you may be at a disadvantage not using your preferred method of posting.

The Rules

Very few rules in terms of tactics, you are welcome to PM people in other teams, or within your own team if you are planning to oust someone in your team without them knowing. The only rule here is that you copy me into any PM you send outwith your own team one.

Participation is key here, and I'll use my own judgement to determine whether a non active person deserves to be booted or not. For challenges, times and dates will be posted in advance. Most challenges will be in the evening between 8pm - 10pm so if you can't do these times generally then maybe it isn't for you. The challenges themselves tend not to last the full 2 hours for each person. It's often the case that each person will have a half hr agreed time slot etc that their challenge will be.

Will see how we get on but looking for 20 - 25 players and hopefully we can get started with teams, captains etc next Sunday.

These games often have a lot of seethe, backstabbing and good banter. Not for the weak headed.

If you are interested then please state below.

In

For those who signed up a few weeks ago,can you please reconfirm you are in. I will PM them if I dont hear.

1. GingerSaint

2. Airdrie Onions

3. CountyFan

4. The Real Saints

5. DonnieDarko

6. Wilkinson1998

7. Sloop John B

8. Armadale Killie

9. Ludo

10. Sooky

11. Lichtgilphead

12. Itzdrk

13. Kyle

14. Shelldon

16. Albino Rover

17. MarkoRaj

18. Gydiamond

19. Number one wasp

20. DensParkNumber1

21. johnnynivenEC

22. DarkBlue62

23. david spooniesta

24. ThatBoyRonaldo

25. Jambo Stu

26. Nizlopi

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay quiet for a few days and you'll be fine. It's usually the quieter players who do well. Best players in the game are gy diamond and Ludo.

Lol I only played it once and I actually made it to the last 4.. mainly by my opponents all stabbing each other in the back.

Archived