Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Or maybe last night you sounded like Kermit the Frog doing a shite and that's why the room was rocking in awe. I mean, I'd find someone trying to do an impression of Michael McIntyre and sounding like Kermit the Frog doing a shite absolutely hilarious.

Psychologically, you have just fucked with me.

It's shit being poor. I want to buy a car, and a pair of boots, and I'd quite like to get a proper haircut, instead of doing it myself in front of the mirror with a set of clippers.

Mostly the car and boots though.

Work your way up. Invest in the haircut - the boots and car will follow.

Guest The Phoenix

You've lost your touch. I remember when you were funny (and, anticipating your response, not predictable). :(

You're my favourite over 50 poster.

One of my school teachers died last week after a long battle with cancer. He was a decent guy and it's a shame. There's been a facebook group set up for him here.

Now, there is one important thing to remember, and that is that he taught two subjects. One was drama. Have a read of this and guess what the other one is. The poor bloke will be spinning in his grave. :(

Guest The Phoenix

One of my school teachers died last week after a long battle with cancer. He was a decent guy and it's a shame. There's been a facebook group set up for him here.

Now, there is one important thing to remember, and that is that he taught two subjects. One was drama. Have a read of this and guess what the other one is. The poor bloke will be spinning in his grave. :(

Remedial.

I'd go as far as to say it's actually more likely that you sounded like Kermit the Frog doing a shite.

And it's making me lol. :lol:

Net et. :D Embarrassingly, one of the guys I was out with tonight filmed it (the impression), and I must say, I was absolutely spot-on.

Krmit the Frog I aint, afrter all. :D

Time for Jimmy White to hang up his cue.

That was pretty embarrassing tonight. :(

He's Jimmy White, he's got bouncebackability Michael Barrymore style.

Maybe it's time for you to hang up your mouse. :angry: