Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Back to uni tomorrow. This is a PTTGOMN for 2 reasons.

1) It means I'm once again in a distance relationship, asmy girlfriend lives in Perth while I'll be in Edinburgh. I've been with her every day but one for the last month and a half. I'm going to miss her a lot.

2) Edinburgh seems to have been hit bad by the snow, and I really cannot be fucked with that, it's bad enough in Perth.

If only laugh.gif

Women trouble eh.

Print off some properties for sale in Halifax,Leeds or anywhere Yorkshire really and then engage your woman in a conversation about converting to Islam...She'll shit herself because you're thinking of moving to a place or changing your religion where it's socially acceptable to beat the ever loving shite out of her........

She'll soon fall into line and start behaving.You' might even get some anal action out of her,she might think a dig in the arse is better than a dig in the head and a trip to anal country is quicker than a trip to A&E.......

Back to uni tomorrow. This is a PTTGOMN for 2 reasons.

1) It means I'm once again in a distance relationship, asmy girlfriend lives in Perth while I'll be in Edinburgh. I've been with her every day but one for the last month and a half. I'm going to miss her a lot.

My boyfriend flies back to Sweden tomorrow morning. I don't even know the next time I'll see him, but it's looking like it won't be until May or June :(

Just had to clear my room as it's getting done up, and I didn't realise how much "classic" stuff I had. :( A lot of memories. My room looks sad with no posters too. :(

Pulled off a sensational Michael McIntyre impression last night. Honestly, without blowing my own trumpet, I had the voice, the walk, the head movements and the laugh spot on. The whole room was rocking in awe.

Went to do it this morning and it sounded like Kermit the Frog doing a shite.

Dunno what's happened, but it's somewhat tinged with sadness knowing I'll never be able to repeat such a fine imitation.

:(

Pulled off a sensational Michael McIntyre impression last night. Honestly, without blowing my own trumpet, I had the voice, the walk, the head movements and the laugh spot on. The whole room was rocking in awe.

Went to do it this morning and it sounded like Kermit the Frog doing a shite.

Dunno what's happened, but it's somewhat tinged with sadness knowing I'll never be able to repeat such a fine imitation.

:(

Or maybe last night you sounded like Kermit the Frog doing a shite and that's why the room was rocking in awe. I mean, I'd find someone trying to do an impression of Michael McIntyre and sounding like Kermit the Frog doing a shite absolutely hilarious.

Or maybe last night you sounded like Kermit the Frog doing a shite and that's why the room was rocking in awe. I mean, I'd find someone trying to do an impression of Michael McIntyre and sounding like Kermit the Frog doing a shite absolutely hilarious.

Psychologically, you have just fucked with me.