Petition for Scottish Championship in FIFA 18

It won't happen, ever. Ironic to see someone who lives in Scotland but supports Man U trying to help lower league Scottish sides though...

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It won't happen, ever. Ironic to see someone who lives in Scotland but supports Man U trying to help lower league Scottish sides though...

Man U are only my second team, obviously Thistle are my first. It's not my petition anyway, my name's Ewan not Sohail.

Just now, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Man U are only my second team, obviously Thistle are my first. It's not my petition anyway, my name's Ewan not Sohail.

How can you have a second team, how does that even work? 

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Come down to the Juniors, you'll meet folks with two different season tickets for two different teams. They give the Senior team a miss when they play away and wander along to the Juniors.

4 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Come down to the Juniors, you'll meet folks with two different season tickets for two different teams. They give the Senior team a miss when they play away and wander along to the Juniors.

I canny see me doing that! 

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Well, English team. Btw I'm not one of these glory hunters that has about 6 teams, only the 2. For example my dad supports Celtic and Liverpool, my uncle supports Sevco and Man City and my friend supports Hamilton and Southampton, so there's other people out there with second teams.

Just now, itzdrk said:

I canny see me doing that! 

You can guess what 2 teams they all support.

Most of them would never get a ticket for an away game and a season ticket for most Junior clubs works out less than the price of two pints in a cheap social club.

4 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Well, English team. Btw I'm not one of these glory hunters that has about 6 teams, only the 2. For example my dad supports Celtic and Liverpool, my uncle supports Sevco and Man City and my friend supports Hamilton and Southampton, so there's other people out there with second teams.

A real mixed bag you have there, son

Not for me personally but can't see much of a problem with supporting two sides in vastly different standards of competition. It must be draining spending your entire life supporting utter shite like Montrose.

Archived