Pregnancy And Parenting

Haha I know! My apologies.

We called her Becca :)

My cousin's second girl is called that. She's actually named Rebecca, but everyone calls her Becca. So she's not called Becca after all! :lol:

Carry on.

The wife's just over 30 weeks now and decided we wanted go for a 4d scan to have another look and check for definite that we are having another girl (which we are), everything still looks great and all seems healthy, she also looks like her sister when she was born

Reading Saintee -1

Scary Bear - 3
Rowan - 2
Reina - 2
Mrs M (Lm) - 1
Swarley - 2
Mozza - 1
Skyline Drifter - 2
die hard doonhamer - 2
Scottsdad - 1
Bobby Skidmarks - 1
Weirdcal - 1
Mallo_Madrid -2
Shuggie - 3 (Shuggie_Murray7)
lightscamera - 2
Nelsjfc - 2
G_Man1985 - 2
energyzone -1
Gaz -2
milton75 -1
mozam76 -1
gav-ffc - 1
pub car king - 2
bobby carlos - 2
Nelly 78 - 1
Desp - 1
Sparky88 - 1
8MileBU - 1
James Keatings, a.k.a.The Lochend Brazil - 1
Dee Dee - 2
Septentrional Wasp - 1
madwullie - 2
KiwiDB - 1
K.T. (Kid Twist) - 1
mattydfc - 2/3
The Woolshed - 1
Ally - 2 x 1/2
11thHour - 2
Le Tout P'ti Fc - 1
panddarilla - 2
WeAreElgin - 2
KnightswoodBear - 2
RoversMad - 1
DarkBlues62 - 1

endieinreekie - 1

killienick - 2

jmothecat - 1/3

banana - 2

carpetmonster - 1

Deefiant - 2

SlipperyP - 2

Ando - 3

Penny Lane - 1

bambino7 -1 + 1/2

Scotty79 - 2/3

Rugster - 1/2

Aberdeen Warrior - 1/3

Running total - 79 + 2 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 2 x 1/3

Grandchildren:

JG - 5
Romeo - 2
Keithgy - 1
heedthebaa - 3
Raidernation - 1
supermik - 1
printer - 1
Eednud - 1

Grand total - 94 + 2 x 2/3 + 4 x 1/2 + 2 x 1/3

Give it 5 years m8.

:thumsup2

If my youngest is anything to go by it will not even be 2 years and she will be a Devil child. Currently going through a stage of battering her big sister! Our oldest had a Gymnastics taster session last night. Decided she didn't want to go back as she had hurt her leg and finger and can't cartwheel (even though she can) !! 5 minutes down the road and she's shouting out in the back of the car that she is going back.

Probably wants you to stop pressing it's face with your big fat hand!

No doubt. Kicked my hand away a belter!

One of life's truly great pleasures.

That, and being able to have a shite in peace, something you won't be doing for a few years.

This could be a problem indeed. There are few things I enjoy more than a good shite. I like to take my time in there too.

Talking about going to the toilet the other day there I went on the pan and naturally took my phone then for my 3 1/2 year old to open the door (first time I've noticed him doing it) and asked if I'd wiped my bum yet. That'll be a lock on the door now and as folk have said no fucking peace.

Got Alex a new seat today. He's too big for his bouncer and his method of getting off the couch has resulted in a couple of hilarious faceplants

post-28028-14540785708841_thumb.jpg

Got Alex a new seat today. He's too big for his bouncer and his method of getting off the couch has resulted in a couple of hilarious faceplants

I got Izzy a beanbag, she was a bit wary of it at first but now runs head first into it and falls asleep watching telly in it.

It's also easy to store seeing as the rest of the living room has a dolls house, little kitchen, rocking horse etc etc ( you know the drill)

I got Izzy a beanbag, she was a bit wary of it at first but now runs head first into it and falls asleep watching telly in it.

It's also easy to store seeing as the rest of the living room has a dolls house, little kitchen, rocking horse etc etc ( you know the drill)

As you can see from the picture, that small corner of the living room was the last space available. We have a baby jail full of toys at one end, the high chair is in another corner by the balcony door. All my toys have been relegated to the man cave...

I like it. Pretty smart.

It was pretty cheap from ikea. Still managed to have nonsense instructions and about 30 mins of swearing at setting it up. Note do not try this with a toddler and a cat.. nothing stays in same place for long