Pregnancy And Parenting

Hey, first time having a proper look at this thread. Wee fella 5 months old snoring like f**k next to me as I type. Magic.

Mrs keeps asking when I'm takin him to the football. Very tempted!

I've added you to The List.

Hey, first time having a proper look at this thread. Wee fella 5 months old snoring like f**k next to me as I type. Magic.

Mrs keeps asking when I'm takin him to the football. Very tempted!

Football's great for them at that age - fresh air, lots of colour and noise, exciting new songs to learn about Stirling Albion...I think mine watched more football in his first year than he has in the eight since.

Got some cracking pictures of me stoating about the Recs with him in his papoose...brings a tear to my eye to see his look of intense concentration as he tries to work out what the funny men are doing running around on the grass :P

Got some cracking pictures of me stoating about the Recs with him in his papoose...brings a tear to my eye to see his look of intense concentration as he tries to work out what the funny men are doing running around on the grass :P

Grass? If you've a new yin he or she will get a narrower perspective!

My youngest turned 1 earlier (13th Feb) a couple of points.

My eldest who is 3 1/2 was the easier baby.......And my one year old is looking too much like his uncle (my brother) than I'd like.

But myself and the wife have came to the conclusion that were done with kids now. I was done with the 2nd anyway, so possibly be posting on "the snip" forum sooner rather than later

My dad isn't for me taking my three to the Ross County cup final.

Discuss.

Football's alright for bairns when there is a terracing to run around, crush barriers to swing off etc. Not so sure if all seated stadiums are as "user friendly" for youngsters.

Then again if they can sit in the pictures for a couple of hours, why not.

What age is your youngest one - 3? MIght be too wee, imo.

My dad isn't for me taking my three to the Ross County cup final.

Discuss.

He is so very, very wrong. Everybody enjoys special occasions like that, even if they aren't fans of the game.

Make sure they've got something to keep them occupied if they get bored. On the odd occasion he wants to go, ours brings his 3DS to keep him occupied, as he's not into football. He had a gay old time last week just watching his old man getting excited about a draw on a cold Tuesday night, and enjoyed himself thoroughly at our Petrofac final last season. No games consoles required :P

To give you an idea of how little he's interested in football, he still gets confused about why we aren't trying to put the ball into our goal. Bless.

Mine took the piss out of me for days for writing BEN GORDON IS GOD on one of those daft graffiti walls. Insisted on having his face painted in Livi colours too.

We have an interesting relationship. Think he might be more at home with the Morton fans TBH.

I've got out of bed at 5am on a Sunday to go to my young lasses first serious dance competition in Edinburgh, on Valentine's Day, which is also her 6th birthday...

Just back through the door at quarter to ten and just sat down.

2 trophies though and a seriously proud dad - Mrs Deefiant may even have shed a tear or 2 - not me though....:ph34r:

Have ye been given the green light to shag the Mrs Defiant though?

Am no wanting an answer.....it was just a thought.

Mrs Deefiant is in for an absolute doing tonight tbh. Then I'll give her tomorrow off in prep for my birthday on Tuesday.

Big couple of days for her tbh.