Pregnancy And Parenting

Wouldn't be able to include those then, shurely?

Maybe we could start another list - How Many Children Do You Think You Have?

Children You Secretly Suspect May Be Yours thread for this pish.

People You Think May Be Your (or other posters') Real Parents thread could be fun.

Separate list: P&Bers who've shagged and had bairns together. Could be an interesting list.

Never mind the bairns, I just want to know how that canal meeting between SJC and VikingTON concluded.

Not that I've written any slashfic about it or anything   :wacko:

boxoffice.jpg

TV commercial and campaign for a new car model just released featuring the wee lass following in her big bro's 'acting' footsteps :wub:

Bunsen well and truly lit, Mozza. Maybe. She's a fussy wee shite who doesn't like strangers.

My eldest is 7 months gone now. When she fell pregnant I was - to say the least - sceptical. But she and her boyfriend seem to have got their backsides in to gear and seem well organised and prepared. Excited, even. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come. 

When I saw her 2 weeks ago she looked like she always did. Now suddenly she's huge. 

My eldest is 7 months gone now. When she fell pregnant I was - to say the least - sceptical. But she and her boyfriend seem to have got their backsides in to gear and seem well organised and prepared. Excited, even. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come. 

When I saw her 2 weeks ago she looked like she always did. Now suddenly she's huge. 

Good for them. An (unexpected ?, unmarried) pregnancy usually goes one of two ways, your daughter looks like going the right way.

Reading Saintee -1
Scary Bear - 3
Rowan - 2
Reina - 2
Mrs M (Lm) - 1
Swarley - 2
Mozza - 1
Skyline Drifter - 2
die hard doonhamer - 2
scottsdad - 1
Bobby Skidmarks - 1
Weirdcal - 1
Mallo_Madrid -2
Shuggie - 3 (Shuggie_Murray7)
lightscamera - 2
nelsjfc - 2
G_Man1985 - 2
energyzone -1
Gaz -2
milton75 -1
mozam76 -1
gav-ffc - 1
pub car king - 2
bobby carlos - 2
Nelly 78 - 1
Desp - 1
Sparky88 - 1
8MileBU - 1
James Keatings, a.k.a.The Lochend Brazil - 1
Dee Dee - 2
Septentrional Wasp - 1
madwullie - 2
KiwiDB - 1
K.T. (Kid Twist) - 1
mattydfc - 2/3
The Woolshed - 1
Ally - 2 x 1/2
11thHour - 2
Le Tout P'ti Fc - 1
panddarilla - 2
WeAreElgin - 2
KnightswoodBear - 2
RoversMad - 1
DarkBlues62 - 1

endieinreekie - 1

killienick - 2

jmothecat - 1/3

banana - 2

carpetmonster - 1

Deefiant - 3

SlipperyP - 2

Ando - 3

Penny Lane - 1

Sweet Pete - 1

bambino7 -1 + 1/2

Anonymous Spider - 1

Glen Medeiros - 1

Scotty79 - 2/3

Rugster - 2/3

Aberdeen Warrior - 2/3

LoonsYouthTeam - 2/3

19QOS19 - 1/3

BoobyMann - 2/3

Running total - 83 + 6 x 2/3 + 3 x 1/2 + 2 x 1/3

Grandchildren:

JG - 5
Romeo - 2
Keithgy - 1
heedthebaa - 3
Raidernation - 1
supermik - 1
printer - 1
Eednud - 1

Archie - 1

scottsdad - 2/3

Grand total - 99 + 7 x 2/3 + 3 x 1/2 + 2 x 1/3

Edited by Jacksgranda

We're over the ton when you add up all the 1/2s and 2/3s but nobody has updated me lately.

Just noticed scottsdad is on the list for being a parent and a grandparent!  :thumsup2

Mine gets all teary at strange stuff, which reminds me of when I was that age, the poor soul. I can mind bawling at an episode of Scooby Doo, where Frankenstein's Monster kept trying to be friends with the Scooby gang, only for them to run screaming   :bairn

Got home from a wee day out a couple of hours ago. Been sitting watching The Good Dinosaur with the bairn. First time I've seen her get emotional at a film, which in turn made me emotional! Happy tears! :)

I watched that one on Putlocker yesterday. My eldest was crying too. Dad dying and losing best friend. Double whammy for a Bairn.

I have to organise a birthday party for six children (6 years old) on Saturday.  Would vodka jelly shots be a bad idea?

For the kids - Yes

For you - Not at all.  The more the merrier, I find.

Got home from a wee day out a couple of hours ago. Been sitting watching The Good Dinosaur with the bairn. First time I've seen her get emotional at a film, which in turn made me emotional! Happy tears! :)

My oldest is extremely sensitive. Burst into tears due to Children in need the first time she watched it and then when watching the tales of Desperaux the other week, when the father handed over his bairn while saying "sorry". Me laughing at this never seems to help matters though...

FTFY ;)

Aaaaah! I see what you did there B)

We had our 12 week scan yesterday (we're 14 weeks gone now though) and I got to see the wee one for the first time. Seeing 'it' move and in particular, the heartbeat was easily one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed (even if it still creeps me out slightly!). Thankfully everything is as it should be at this stage :)

post-12169-14594121489725_thumb.jpg

post-12169-14594121599753_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to finding out the sex. Though my sisters in law are convinced it's a girl (hopefully!) for some reason.

The last picture looks like 'it's' a he and he takes after his old man; I too have a baby dick B)